A motorist in Oak Creek reported a brick was thrown at her moving vehicle on April 18.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A motorist reported the brick was thrown at her moving vehicle on Nicholson Road and Highway 100 on the evening of April 18.
She told police she was driving eastbound in the 100 block of East Ryan Road when the truck in front of her slammed on the brakes and she swerved around the truck, pulling off onto the side of the roadway.
The truck then pulled up to her and someone threw a brick out of the window, striking the passenger side door of her vehicle and causing $500 in damage.
Police have a possible license plate number of the truck and are investigating.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 'Exciting' Growing Pains: Southbrook to expand church to accommodate thriving congregation
- Oak Creek police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Milwaukee-area teens aim to continue fight against teen suicide
- Oak Creek High School track to be named after Jerry Anstett
- Oak Creek police report: March 26, 2015
- Mayor Steve Scaffidi weighs-in on issues and successes of Oak Creek
- Chick-fil-A approval for Drexel Town Square generates 'buzz' in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek reports former alderwoman Betty Kopplin has died
- Oak Creek police report: March 19, 2015 issue
- Incumbent Ruetz faces former alderman Verhalen in Oak Creek's 3rd District