A motorist in Oak Creek reported a brick was thrown at her moving vehicle on April 18.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A motorist reported the brick was thrown at her moving vehicle on Nicholson Road and Highway 100 on the evening of April 18.
She told police she was driving eastbound in the 100 block of East Ryan Road when the truck in front of her slammed on the brakes and she swerved around the truck, pulling off onto the side of the roadway.
The truck then pulled up to her and someone threw a brick out of the window, striking the passenger side door of her vehicle and causing $500 in damage.
Police have a possible license plate number of the truck and are investigating.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek-Franklin parent group pushes for larger school board membership
- 'Not one more' life: Oak Creek service stresses need for drop in gun violence (1)
- Oak Creek police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Video: Oak Creek-Franklin flips coin to determine task force chair; parents invited to apply
- #RisingForCharleston Service to support victims of church shooting, request stricter gun laws
- Oak Creek-Franklin Superintendent Sara Burmeister retires
- Oak Creek police report: June 25, 2015 issue
- Elm Grove police seek leads in robbery
- Oak Creek-Franklin board forms new committee to deal with school boundaries debate
- Proposed changes to Oak Creek Water and Sewer Utility Commission rejected (1)