A motorist in Oak Creek reported a brick was thrown at her moving vehicle on April 18.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A motorist reported the brick was thrown at her moving vehicle on Nicholson Road and Highway 100 on the evening of April 18.
She told police she was driving eastbound in the 100 block of East Ryan Road when the truck in front of her slammed on the brakes and she swerved around the truck, pulling off onto the side of the roadway.
The truck then pulled up to her and someone threw a brick out of the window, striking the passenger side door of her vehicle and causing $500 in damage.
Police have a possible license plate number of the truck and are investigating.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Elmbrook Rotary Club looking for more teams for annual Spikes for Tykes fundraiser
- For Oak Creek-Franklin school boundaries, it's back to Option 1
- Department of Transportation to update local businesses about South 27th Street construction
- Oak Creek's historical society begins tour season on Memorial Day
- Oak Creek High School track now open to public Saturday mornings
- Heart the City 5K/10K to raise awareness for area homeless
- 'Maus,' a graphic novel about the Holocaust, may be added to Oak Creek High School English class
- Oak Creek police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek native directs 'android' ad for filmmaker David Lynch's signature coffee