A caller reported a motorist chased her children and used a racial slur toward them while they were walking Aug. 2.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The children were walking in the area of Rawson and Quincy avenues about 7:15 p.m. Aug. 2 when a man driving a red pickup truck chased her children and used a racial slur.
The responding officer spoke to the children, who stated the man got out of his truck and started chasing them southbound through a wooded area.
The man stated, "Lucky I don't have a gun, I would shoot you guys," and then got into his truck and was last seen traveling eastbound on Rawson Avenue.
Police checked the area but were unable to find the man.
- Oak Creek increases dog ownership limit from two to three
- Oak Creek police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek's Summer Concert Series begins June 29
- Splash pad gets off to a slippery start at Drexel Town Square (1)
- Nominations being accepted for the 2016 Oak Creek Landscaping Awards
- Oak Creek combating Emerald Ash Borer with chemicals
- Oak Creek police report: June 16, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek's Miliacca eyes state pageant title
- Oak Creek passes agreement for senior community in Drexel Town Square
- Oak Creek makes a splash opening its splash pad in Drexel Town Square