Churchgoers were welcomed to an unusual sight Sunday when an intoxicated man who was wearing a Santa Claus hat was spitting on people in the church parking lot.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Police responded to a report of an intoxicated man wearing a Santa Claus hat and spitting on people in the parking lot at Oak Creek Assembly of God, 7311 S. 13th St., at 7:45 p.m. Dec. 11.
The suspect, a 74-year-old Milwaukee man, had been banned from the property due to past disorderly incidents at the church.
The church declined to file charges and the man was taken to the Days Inn, where he was a registered guest.
The same man called Oak Police the next day to report an 'escort' had shortchanged him after performing a massage at the Days Inn.
- Oak Creek increases dog ownership limit from two to three
- Oak Creek police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek's Summer Concert Series begins June 29
- Splash pad gets off to a slippery start at Drexel Town Square (1)
- Nominations being accepted for the 2016 Oak Creek Landscaping Awards
- Oak Creek combating Emerald Ash Borer with chemicals
- Oak Creek police report: June 16, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek's Miliacca eyes state pageant title
- Oak Creek passes agreement for senior community in Drexel Town Square
- Oak Creek makes a splash opening its splash pad in Drexel Town Square