Churchgoers were welcomed to an unusual sight Sunday when an intoxicated man who was wearing a Santa Claus hat was spitting on people in the church parking lot.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Police responded to a report of an intoxicated man wearing a Santa Claus hat and spitting on people in the parking lot at Oak Creek Assembly of God, 7311 S. 13th St., at 7:45 p.m. Dec. 11.
The suspect, a 74-year-old Milwaukee man, had been banned from the property due to past disorderly incidents at the church.
The church declined to file charges and the man was taken to the Days Inn, where he was a registered guest.
The same man called Oak Police the next day to report an 'escort' had shortchanged him after performing a massage at the Days Inn.
- View some Art in the Park in Oak Creek May 28
- Oak Creek police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- IKEA tries to get into TIF at Oak Creek site (1)
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Oak Creek police report: May 19, 2016 issue
- Why did IKEA choose Oak Creek? Location
- Oak Creek to honor veterans May 30
- Oak Creek police report: May 12, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek flies military-spangled banners to honor 'heroes'
- Meijer and Family Life Center partner in Simply Give food pantry donation program