Churchgoers were welcomed to an unusual sight Sunday when an intoxicated man who was wearing a Santa Claus hat was spitting on people in the church parking lot.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Police responded to a report of an intoxicated man wearing a Santa Claus hat and spitting on people in the parking lot at Oak Creek Assembly of God, 7311 S. 13th St., at 7:45 p.m. Dec. 11.
The suspect, a 74-year-old Milwaukee man, had been banned from the property due to past disorderly incidents at the church.
The church declined to file charges and the man was taken to the Days Inn, where he was a registered guest.
The same man called Oak Police the next day to report an 'escort' had shortchanged him after performing a massage at the Days Inn.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- School district expects building recommendation by July
- Oak Creek OKs borrowing $20.5 million for City Hall/Library
- Police Report: March 4
- News & Notes: March 4
- Timber Wolf Preservation Society quietly goes out of business
- Man arrested for pulling man from car, punching him
- Date steals woman's belongings, strands her at gas station
- Kleefisch, Chandler praise Walker's record
- Two Oak Creek-Franklin schools likely to have safer entrances next fall
- Air Force recruiting office reports receiving threatening phone calls