Churchgoers were welcomed to an unusual sight Sunday when an intoxicated man who was wearing a Santa Claus hat was spitting on people in the church parking lot.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Police responded to a report of an intoxicated man wearing a Santa Claus hat and spitting on people in the parking lot at Oak Creek Assembly of God, 7311 S. 13th St., at 7:45 p.m. Dec. 11.
The suspect, a 74-year-old Milwaukee man, had been banned from the property due to past disorderly incidents at the church.
The church declined to file charges and the man was taken to the Days Inn, where he was a registered guest.
The same man called Oak Police the next day to report an 'escort' had shortchanged him after performing a massage at the Days Inn.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public workshop welcomes input for Lake Vista redevelopment
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Residents can provide input for updated Oak Creek comprehensive plan
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Oak Creek approves city budget with small tax levy increase
- Owls are a hoot at Deerfield Elementary
- Santa is ready to come to Oak Creek with a holiday workshop, bake contest and games
- Drugs, and concern about them, are on the rise in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 13, 2014 issue
- Oak Creek, Franklin residents vote "yes" to only one OCFSD referendum question