A man claimed an escort was rushing him after he paid for one hour with her and she wanted to leave before that when police responded to a 911 call March 23.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Police responded to a 911 call from a room at Value Inn, 9420 S. 20th St., at 12:45 a.m. March 23. During questioning, a man admitted to contacting a woman on a website for prostitutes, and stated he was upset because she was rushing him after he paid $200 for one hour with her and she wanted to leave before the hour was up.
The woman was cited for prostitution (escort license required) and the man was cited for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- County Supervisor Steve Taylor to host Oak Creek town hall meeting on Wednesday
- County Supervisor Steve Taylor to host Hales Corners town hall meeting on Wednesday
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Lake Vista redevelopment reaches 'point of action' in Oak Creek
- 2 arrested after having sex in car in grocery store parking lot
- Star Wars-themed events held through Saturday at Oak Creek Public Library
- Oak Creek Police Report: Oct. 9, 2014 issue
- Wrecked car cautions high schoolers against impaired, distracted driving
- Oak Creek Police Report: Oct. 2, 2014 issue
- Oak Creek teams with Packer Radio Network for merchandise giveaway