A man claimed an escort was rushing him after he paid for one hour with her and she wanted to leave before that when police responded to a 911 call March 23.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Police responded to a 911 call from a room at Value Inn, 9420 S. 20th St., at 12:45 a.m. March 23. During questioning, a man admitted to contacting a woman on a website for prostitutes, and stated he was upset because she was rushing him after he paid $200 for one hour with her and she wanted to leave before the hour was up.
The woman was cited for prostitution (escort license required) and the man was cited for disorderly conduct.
- Oak Creek increases dog ownership limit from two to three
- Oak Creek police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek's Summer Concert Series begins June 29
- Splash pad gets off to a slippery start at Drexel Town Square (1)
- Nominations being accepted for the 2016 Oak Creek Landscaping Awards
- Oak Creek combating Emerald Ash Borer with chemicals
- Oak Creek police report: June 16, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek's Miliacca eyes state pageant title
- Oak Creek passes agreement for senior community in Drexel Town Square
- Oak Creek makes a splash opening its splash pad in Drexel Town Square