A man claimed an escort was rushing him after he paid for one hour with her and she wanted to leave before that when police responded to a 911 call March 23.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Police responded to a 911 call from a room at Value Inn, 9420 S. 20th St., at 12:45 a.m. March 23. During questioning, a man admitted to contacting a woman on a website for prostitutes, and stated he was upset because she was rushing him after he paid $200 for one hour with her and she wanted to leave before the hour was up.
The woman was cited for prostitution (escort license required) and the man was cited for disorderly conduct.
- Oak Creek Public Library to host Hogwarts Reunion
- Oak Creek hangs banners at Drexel Town Square in honor of local military heroes
- Oak Creek police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Corrections: Atty McGrath
- 'Little Mermaid' swims into Greendale Community Theatre
- Charcoal Grill and Rotisserie lights its grill in Oak Creek July 18
- Oak Creek offering free trial of activities in July
- Oak Creek Police offer tips when to say no to Pokemon Go
- Oak Creek Police Chief John Edwards taking job at Froedert in Menomonee Falls
- Oak Creek police report: July 14, 2016 issue