A man claimed an escort was rushing him after he paid for one hour with her and she wanted to leave before that when police responded to a 911 call March 23.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Police responded to a 911 call from a room at Value Inn, 9420 S. 20th St., at 12:45 a.m. March 23. During questioning, a man admitted to contacting a woman on a website for prostitutes, and stated he was upset because she was rushing him after he paid $200 for one hour with her and she wanted to leave before the hour was up.
The woman was cited for prostitution (escort license required) and the man was cited for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Police Report: Oct. 2, 2014 issue
- Oak Creek teams with Packer Radio Network for merchandise giveaway
- Hotel calls police about woman being beaten, but it was a couple role-playing during sex
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Ready to move into a luxury apartment in Drexel Town Square?
- Oak Creek Police Report: Sept. 25, 2014
- Oak Creek volunteers restore Milwaukee home, and more, with their efforts
- Oak Creek Police Report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Suzy's Cream Cheesecakes expands operations to Oak Creek
- Oak Creek Knights stadium available Saturdays for open track