Oak Creek police were called when a restaurant manager reported an intoxicated man who was carrying two knives came into the restaurant and became upset because they wouldn't serve him alcohol March 22.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A manager at Buffalo Wild Wings, 8261 S. Howell Ave., reported an intoxicated man, who possibly had a gun holstered under his shirt, and was carrying two knives came into the restaurant and became upset because they wouldn't serve him alcohol at 10:30 p.m. March 22.
The manager said he called police because he was concerned about an intoxicated person carrying weapons.
Police found the man riding a bicycle on Howell Avenue, and found he had two knives in his possession, but they weren't concealed. He was given a ride home and advised about the complaint.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek-Franklin parent group pushes for larger school board membership
- 'Not one more' life: Oak Creek service stresses need for drop in gun violence (1)
- Oak Creek police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Video: Oak Creek-Franklin flips coin to determine task force chair; parents invited to apply
- #RisingForCharleston Service to support victims of church shooting, request stricter gun laws
- Oak Creek-Franklin Superintendent Sara Burmeister retires
- Oak Creek police report: June 25, 2015 issue
- Elm Grove police seek leads in robbery
- Oak Creek-Franklin board forms new committee to deal with school boundaries debate
- Proposed changes to Oak Creek Water and Sewer Utility Commission rejected (1)