Oak Creek police were called when a restaurant manager reported an intoxicated man who was carrying two knives came into the restaurant and became upset because they wouldn't serve him alcohol March 22.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A manager at Buffalo Wild Wings, 8261 S. Howell Ave., reported an intoxicated man, who possibly had a gun holstered under his shirt, and was carrying two knives came into the restaurant and became upset because they wouldn't serve him alcohol at 10:30 p.m. March 22.
The manager said he called police because he was concerned about an intoxicated person carrying weapons.
Police found the man riding a bicycle on Howell Avenue, and found he had two knives in his possession, but they weren't concealed. He was given a ride home and advised about the complaint.
- Oak Creek hangs banners at Drexel Town Square in honor of local military heroes
- Oak Creek police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Corrections: Atty McGrath
- 'Little Mermaid' swims into Greendale Community Theatre
- Charcoal Grill and Rotisserie lights its grill in Oak Creek July 18
- Oak Creek offering free trial of activities in July
- Oak Creek Police offer tips when to say no to Pokemon Go
- Oak Creek Police Chief John Edwards taking job at Froedert in Menomonee Falls
- Oak Creek police report: July 14, 2016 issue
- Aldi looking to test a full bakery at its Oak Creek store