Oak Creek police were called when a restaurant manager reported an intoxicated man who was carrying two knives came into the restaurant and became upset because they wouldn't serve him alcohol March 22.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A manager at Buffalo Wild Wings, 8261 S. Howell Ave., reported an intoxicated man, who possibly had a gun holstered under his shirt, and was carrying two knives came into the restaurant and became upset because they wouldn't serve him alcohol at 10:30 p.m. March 22.
The manager said he called police because he was concerned about an intoxicated person carrying weapons.
Police found the man riding a bicycle on Howell Avenue, and found he had two knives in his possession, but they weren't concealed. He was given a ride home and advised about the complaint.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek High School track to be named after Jerry Anstett
- Oak Creek police report: March 26, 2015
- Mayor Steve Scaffidi weighs-in on issues and successes of Oak Creek
- Chick-fil-A approval for Drexel Town Square generates 'buzz' in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek reports former alderwoman Betty Kopplin has died
- Oak Creek police report: March 19, 2015 issue
- Incumbent Ruetz faces former alderman Verhalen in Oak Creek's 3rd District
- Incumbent Gehl faces former Alderwoman Grabowski in Oak Creek District 5 race
- Chick-fil-A approved for Drexel Town Square, conditions and restrictions not yet specified
- Video: Oak Creek reporter faces fear of falling through ice in safety training