Oak Creek police were called when a restaurant manager reported an intoxicated man who was carrying two knives came into the restaurant and became upset because they wouldn't serve him alcohol March 22.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A manager at Buffalo Wild Wings, 8261 S. Howell Ave., reported an intoxicated man, who possibly had a gun holstered under his shirt, and was carrying two knives came into the restaurant and became upset because they wouldn't serve him alcohol at 10:30 p.m. March 22.
The manager said he called police because he was concerned about an intoxicated person carrying weapons.
Police found the man riding a bicycle on Howell Avenue, and found he had two knives in his possession, but they weren't concealed. He was given a ride home and advised about the complaint.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College students to work with Greendale schools for reading program
- Woman was struck after argument about friend being hit in the groin
- Oak Creek Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Greendale trustees rescind polling place referendum question
- Flight for Life responds to rollover accident in Greendale
- St. Francis and Oak Creek combine police dispatch units: Cities combine police dispatch units
- Motorist chased children, used racial slur, cops say
- Greendale School District to "get on a different trajectory" for polling place issue
- Greendale Schools to re-evaluate polling place requests this Thursday
- Oak Creek Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue