A man who called police to report his condo association president threatened to beat him was arrested for battery to a police officer after he punched an officer in the head April 2.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The man called police to report his condo association president threatened to beat him up because his dog was running loose at the Oak Leaf Condo Association, 410 W. Aspen Drive.
The man was arrested for battery to a police officer and disorderly conduct (state charges) after he punched an officer in the head about 5:50 p.m. April 2.
The man continued to resist and police had to deploy a Taser to subdue him. The man, who had two valid warrants for resisting/obstructing an officer and disorderly conduct through the Oak Creek Police Department, was taken into custody after he was medically cleared.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- Azura Memory Care wants to open its 13th Wisconsin facility in Oak Creek
- Knight Construction will give high school students a home-building experience
- OCFSD school board member resigns
- Chick-fil-A seeks Oak Creek's Drexel Town Square for new restaurant
- Assisted living facility eyes Oak Creek neighborhood for new location
- Oak Creek police officers negotiate 2 percent wage increase
- Oak Creek funds non-union city employee wage increases for first time since 2011
- Azura Memory Care seeks to build 13th Wisconsin location in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: Jan. 22, 2015 issue