A man who called police to report his condo association president threatened to beat him was arrested for battery to a police officer after he punched an officer in the head April 2.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The man called police to report his condo association president threatened to beat him up because his dog was running loose at the Oak Leaf Condo Association, 410 W. Aspen Drive.
The man was arrested for battery to a police officer and disorderly conduct (state charges) after he punched an officer in the head about 5:50 p.m. April 2.
The man continued to resist and police had to deploy a Taser to subdue him. The man, who had two valid warrants for resisting/obstructing an officer and disorderly conduct through the Oak Creek Police Department, was taken into custody after he was medically cleared.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Twitter recap: 50 Cent at Woodman's in Oak Creek
- Now reporter to live tweet 50 Cent appearance in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek-Franklin petition for larger school board verified for public vote (1)
- Oak Creek police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek food distributor faces $85K in fines after employee injury
- Star of 'Dance Moms' to make Oak Creek appearance
- Sikh Temple announces memorial events to honor victims of 2012 shooting
- Oak Creek police report: July 23, 2015 issue
- Four things to know about new Drexel Town Square in Oak Creek (8)
- YES reports campaign to expand Oak Creek School Board has enough signatures for public vote (2)