A man who called police to report his condo association president threatened to beat him was arrested for battery to a police officer after he punched an officer in the head April 2.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The man called police to report his condo association president threatened to beat him up because his dog was running loose at the Oak Leaf Condo Association, 410 W. Aspen Drive.
The man was arrested for battery to a police officer and disorderly conduct (state charges) after he punched an officer in the head about 5:50 p.m. April 2.
The man continued to resist and police had to deploy a Taser to subdue him. The man, who had two valid warrants for resisting/obstructing an officer and disorderly conduct through the Oak Creek Police Department, was taken into custody after he was medically cleared.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek's Shred Day returns Sept. 26
- Oak Creek police report: Sept. 3, 2015 issue
- Pineapple Café begins to bear fruit with mixed cuisine in Oak Creek
- Milwaukee County Parks extends Oak Leaf Trail to OakView Business Park
- The Academy of Performing Arts to host 2nd annual 'Trunk or Treat' event
- Man robbed in his own backyard in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek man killed in Sauk County traffic accident
- Oak Creek community buries time capsule at future city hall
- Oak Creek-Franklin School Board receives voter approval to add two more seats