A man who called police to report his condo association president threatened to beat him was arrested for battery to a police officer after he punched an officer in the head April 2.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The man called police to report his condo association president threatened to beat him up because his dog was running loose at the Oak Leaf Condo Association, 410 W. Aspen Drive.
The man was arrested for battery to a police officer and disorderly conduct (state charges) after he punched an officer in the head about 5:50 p.m. April 2.
The man continued to resist and police had to deploy a Taser to subdue him. The man, who had two valid warrants for resisting/obstructing an officer and disorderly conduct through the Oak Creek Police Department, was taken into custody after he was medically cleared.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood School Board asks legislators to increase school funding
- Oak Creek police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek High School teacher accused of 'profanity-laced tirade' by colleague beats allegations (16)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District reschedules enrollment boundary meeting (1)
- Oak Creek High School receives special grant to begin home construction class next year
- Oscar's in West Allis sports new look
- Oak Creek police report: April 16, 2015 issue (1)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District discusses new enrollment boundaries
- Salvation Army in Oak Creek to host human trafficking awareness event