A man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he threw shards of glass in his girlfriend's face May 3.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The man threw shards of glass in his girlfriend's face, broke numerous glass objects, then pinned her down and slapped her in the face and pulled her hair in her apartment in the 8800 block of South Oak Park Drive about 4 a.m. May 3.
The woman said the couple had an argument that started in a bar in Milwaukee and escalated while they were driving to her residence.
The Oak Creek Fire Department medical unit treated her injuries and she refused transportation to the hospital.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek and Franklin primary: What's on the ballot
- Oak Creek Chick-fil-A announces March grand opening, 'First 100' promotion
- Former MLB player John Mallee to coach at Prospect Training Academy (1)
- Black Bear Bottling named 2015 Business of the Year by South Suburban Chamber of Commerce (1)
- Oak Creek denies police chief's request for 7.5 % raise
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Tickets now on sale for annual 'Taste of Oak Creek-Franklin' fundraiser
- Oak Creek's former city hall, library now demolished
- Oak Creek participates in national Water and Health Study