A man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he threw shards of glass in his girlfriend's face May 3.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The man threw shards of glass in his girlfriend's face, broke numerous glass objects, then pinned her down and slapped her in the face and pulled her hair in her apartment in the 8800 block of South Oak Park Drive about 4 a.m. May 3.
The woman said the couple had an argument that started in a bar in Milwaukee and escalated while they were driving to her residence.
The Oak Creek Fire Department medical unit treated her injuries and she refused transportation to the hospital.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Drexel Town Square's Emerald Row apartments lauded for 'urban and pedestrian feel'
- Oak Creek High School may add boys volleyball, girls golf
- Oak Creek police report: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- Azura Memory Care wants to open its 13th Wisconsin facility in Oak Creek
- Knight Construction will give high school students a home-building experience
- Election Forum: District 3 alderman candidates share their point of view before primary election
- OCFSD school board member resigns
- Chick-fil-A seeks Oak Creek's Drexel Town Square for new restaurant
- Assisted living facility eyes Oak Creek neighborhood for new location
- Oak Creek police officers negotiate 2 percent wage increase