A man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he threw shards of glass in his girlfriend's face May 3.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The man threw shards of glass in his girlfriend's face, broke numerous glass objects, then pinned her down and slapped her in the face and pulled her hair in her apartment in the 8800 block of South Oak Park Drive about 4 a.m. May 3.
The woman said the couple had an argument that started in a bar in Milwaukee and escalated while they were driving to her residence.
The Oak Creek Fire Department medical unit treated her injuries and she refused transportation to the hospital.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek-Franklin parent group pushes for larger school board membership
- 'Not one more' life: Oak Creek service stresses need for drop in gun violence (1)
- Oak Creek police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Video: Oak Creek-Franklin flips coin to determine task force chair; parents invited to apply
- #RisingForCharleston Service to support victims of church shooting, request stricter gun laws
- Oak Creek-Franklin Superintendent Sara Burmeister retires
- Oak Creek police report: June 25, 2015 issue
- Elm Grove police seek leads in robbery
- Oak Creek-Franklin board forms new committee to deal with school boundaries debate
- Proposed changes to Oak Creek Water and Sewer Utility Commission rejected (1)