A man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he got out of his vehicle in the middle of the road, screamed and spat at another driver May 9.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The man got out of his vehicle in the middle of the road, started screaming at another driver in a green Suburban and spit at him during an apparent road rage incident while leaving Farm & Fleet, 501 W. Rawson Ave., at about 5:55 p.m. May 9.
The man was arrested later that same day, around 7:30 p.m., for criminal damage to property after he returned to Farm & Fleet.
He yelled at employees in the auto repair area, and then damaged an entrance door by prying the automatic sliding doors open from the inside and slamming them all the way open, causing them to stop working.
He was arrested for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 'Exciting' Growing Pains: Southbrook to expand church to accommodate thriving congregation
- Oak Creek police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Milwaukee-area teens aim to continue fight against teen suicide
- Oak Creek High School track to be named after Jerry Anstett
- Oak Creek police report: March 26, 2015
- Mayor Steve Scaffidi weighs-in on issues and successes of Oak Creek
- Chick-fil-A approval for Drexel Town Square generates 'buzz' in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek reports former alderwoman Betty Kopplin has died (1)
- Oak Creek police report: March 19, 2015 issue
- Incumbent Ruetz faces former alderman Verhalen in Oak Creek's 3rd District