A man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he got out of his vehicle in the middle of the road, screamed and spat at another driver May 9.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The man got out of his vehicle in the middle of the road, started screaming at another driver in a green Suburban and spit at him during an apparent road rage incident while leaving Farm & Fleet, 501 W. Rawson Ave., at about 5:55 p.m. May 9.
The man was arrested later that same day, around 7:30 p.m., for criminal damage to property after he returned to Farm & Fleet.
He yelled at employees in the auto repair area, and then damaged an entrance door by prying the automatic sliding doors open from the inside and slamming them all the way open, causing them to stop working.
He was arrested for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek residents to see rate decrease in city portion of tax bill
- Wisconsin DOT: South 27th Street is open for business during holiday season (1)
- Meijer to provide food for Oak Creek's annual 'Evening of Blessings'
- Oak Creek 8th graders 'view the world' as journalists in writing unit, 4 essays to be posted online (1)
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 19, 2015
- Oak Creek planners can live with modified apartment proposal
- Oak Creek Culver's to host annual Kids2Kids Toy Drive
- Resident invited to special Packers event after solving Associated Bank's 'turf search' in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 12, 2015 issue