A man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he got out of his vehicle in the middle of the road, screamed and spat at another driver May 9.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The man got out of his vehicle in the middle of the road, started screaming at another driver in a green Suburban and spit at him during an apparent road rage incident while leaving Farm & Fleet, 501 W. Rawson Ave., at about 5:55 p.m. May 9.
The man was arrested later that same day, around 7:30 p.m., for criminal damage to property after he returned to Farm & Fleet.
He yelled at employees in the auto repair area, and then damaged an entrance door by prying the automatic sliding doors open from the inside and slamming them all the way open, causing them to stop working.
He was arrested for disorderly conduct.
- Oak Creek increases dog ownership limit from two to three
- Oak Creek police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek's Summer Concert Series begins June 29
- Splash pad gets off to a slippery start at Drexel Town Square (1)
- Nominations being accepted for the 2016 Oak Creek Landscaping Awards
- Oak Creek combating Emerald Ash Borer with chemicals
- Oak Creek police report: June 16, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek's Miliacca eyes state pageant title
- Oak Creek passes agreement for senior community in Drexel Town Square
- Oak Creek makes a splash opening its splash pad in Drexel Town Square