A man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he got out of his vehicle in the middle of the road, screamed and spat at another driver May 9.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The man got out of his vehicle in the middle of the road, started screaming at another driver in a green Suburban and spit at him during an apparent road rage incident while leaving Farm & Fleet, 501 W. Rawson Ave., at about 5:55 p.m. May 9.
The man was arrested later that same day, around 7:30 p.m., for criminal damage to property after he returned to Farm & Fleet.
He yelled at employees in the auto repair area, and then damaged an entrance door by prying the automatic sliding doors open from the inside and slamming them all the way open, causing them to stop working.
He was arrested for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Man hits workers with gravel because construction made it difficult to get into his driveway
- Helicopter helps place HVAC units on Meijer at Drexel Town Square
- Elderly resident with asthma trapped in elevator at Country View Retirement Home
- Oak Creek Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Oak Creek Knights marching band captures its first state title
- Oak Creek High School production company plays to strengths of The Little Theater
- Amendments may curtail proposed closing of Hales Corners wading pool and elimination of UW-Extension
- In a new proposed OCFSD course, students would build a house
- Oak Creek Water Street Brewery takes one step closer
- Oak Creek woman charged as part of prescription fraud ring