A man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he got out of his vehicle in the middle of the road, screamed and spat at another driver May 9.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The man got out of his vehicle in the middle of the road, started screaming at another driver in a green Suburban and spit at him during an apparent road rage incident while leaving Farm & Fleet, 501 W. Rawson Ave., at about 5:55 p.m. May 9.
The man was arrested later that same day, around 7:30 p.m., for criminal damage to property after he returned to Farm & Fleet.
He yelled at employees in the auto repair area, and then damaged an entrance door by prying the automatic sliding doors open from the inside and slamming them all the way open, causing them to stop working.
He was arrested for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood School Board asks legislators to increase school funding
- Oak Creek police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek High School teacher accused of 'profanity-laced tirade' by colleague beats allegations (16)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District reschedules enrollment boundary meeting (1)
- Oak Creek High School receives special grant to begin home construction class next year
- Oscar's in West Allis sports new look
- Oak Creek police report: April 16, 2015 issue (1)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District discusses new enrollment boundaries
- Salvation Army in Oak Creek to host human trafficking awareness event