A maintenance worker at an apartment complex in Oak Creek caused quite a stir when he was painting without his shirt on.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A resident at Timber Ridge Apartments, 6935 S. Timber Ridge Lane, came into the police department to report a maintenance man at the apartment complex was painting outside the complex without his shirt on at about 3:25 p.m. July 11.
The resident said she was reporting the shirtless man because she thought it was illegal. She was told it wasn't illegal, but the officer spoke to the apartment manager and they said they would tell the painter to put his shirt back on.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: March 11
- Community center screens documentary about Sikh temple shooting
- Multiple injured or sick coyote sightings reported in Oak Creek
- School district expects building recommendation by July
- Oak Creek OKs borrowing $20.5 million for City Hall/Library
- Police Report: March 4
- News & Notes: March 4
- Timber Wolf Preservation Society quietly goes out of business
- Man arrested for pulling man from car, punching him
- Date steals woman's belongings, strands her at gas station