A maintenance worker at an apartment complex in Oak Creek caused quite a stir when he was painting without his shirt on.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A resident at Timber Ridge Apartments, 6935 S. Timber Ridge Lane, came into the police department to report a maintenance man at the apartment complex was painting outside the complex without his shirt on at about 3:25 p.m. July 11.
The resident said she was reporting the shirtless man because she thought it was illegal. She was told it wasn't illegal, but the officer spoke to the apartment manager and they said they would tell the painter to put his shirt back on.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Trail continues toward Abendschein Park's full development in Oak Creek
- Man arrested for fraud after ordering food, passing out and leaving eatery
- Teen drug use, prevention panel discussion Thursday, Oct. 30
- Early voting now open at Oak Creek City Hall
- County Supervisor Steve Taylor to host Oak Creek town hall meeting on Wednesday
- County Supervisor Steve Taylor to host Hales Corners town hall meeting on Wednesday
- Local schools are bursting at the seams
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Lake Vista redevelopment reaches 'point of action' in Oak Creek