A maintenance worker at an apartment complex in Oak Creek caused quite a stir when he was painting without his shirt on.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A resident at Timber Ridge Apartments, 6935 S. Timber Ridge Lane, came into the police department to report a maintenance man at the apartment complex was painting outside the complex without his shirt on at about 3:25 p.m. July 11.
The resident said she was reporting the shirtless man because she thought it was illegal. She was told it wasn't illegal, but the officer spoke to the apartment manager and they said they would tell the painter to put his shirt back on.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Mayor Scaffidi to host 'State of the City' chat via Twitter tonight
- News & Notes: April 17
- Corrections: April 17
- Police Report: April 15
- 'Treat and Go' trauma kits will fill Oak Creek classrooms
- Club 2:35 inspires creativity outside of the classroom
- Man calls police, is arrested after punching officer in head
- Sikhs in Washington honor Officer Brian Murphy
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District weighs teacher merit pay
- Cash donations for funeral taken from Oak Creek home