A maintenance worker at an apartment complex in Oak Creek caused quite a stir when he was painting without his shirt on.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A resident at Timber Ridge Apartments, 6935 S. Timber Ridge Lane, came into the police department to report a maintenance man at the apartment complex was painting outside the complex without his shirt on at about 3:25 p.m. July 11.
The resident said she was reporting the shirtless man because she thought it was illegal. She was told it wasn't illegal, but the officer spoke to the apartment manager and they said they would tell the painter to put his shirt back on.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Man hits workers with gravel because construction made it difficult to get into his driveway
- Helicopter helps place HVAC units on Meijer at Drexel Town Square
- Elderly resident with asthma trapped in elevator at Country View Retirement Home
- Oak Creek Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Oak Creek Knights marching band captures its first state title
- Oak Creek High School production company plays to strengths of The Little Theater
- Amendments may curtail proposed closing of Hales Corners wading pool and elimination of UW-Extension
- In a new proposed OCFSD course, students would build a house
- Oak Creek Water Street Brewery takes one step closer
- Oak Creek woman charged as part of prescription fraud ring