A maintenance worker at an apartment complex in Oak Creek caused quite a stir when he was painting without his shirt on.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A resident at Timber Ridge Apartments, 6935 S. Timber Ridge Lane, came into the police department to report a maintenance man at the apartment complex was painting outside the complex without his shirt on at about 3:25 p.m. July 11.
The resident said she was reporting the shirtless man because she thought it was illegal. She was told it wasn't illegal, but the officer spoke to the apartment manager and they said they would tell the painter to put his shirt back on.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood School Board asks legislators to increase school funding
- Oak Creek police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek High School teacher accused of 'profanity-laced tirade' by colleague beats allegations (16)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District reschedules enrollment boundary meeting (1)
- Oak Creek High School receives special grant to begin home construction class next year
- Oscar's in West Allis sports new look
- Oak Creek police report: April 16, 2015 issue (1)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District discusses new enrollment boundaries
- Salvation Army in Oak Creek to host human trafficking awareness event