A 911 caller reported a kitten was run over and killed by a vehicle after people in another vehicle threw it out the window while driving.
According to the Oak Creek police report, which was released this week:
A 911 caller at 7:55 a.m. Aug. 2 called and reported someone tossed a black kitten out of a vehicle that was driving northbound on Howell Avenue and Oak Leaf Drive. The caller said the kitten was run over and killed by another vehicle.
The caller said the suspect vehicle, a mid-90s white GMC with tinted windows, tossed the kitten out of the rear passenger side window and he swerved and missed it, but the vehicle behind him drove over it. The caller told police he didn't know how many people were inside the car due to the tinted windows and was unable to get the license plate number.
- Oak Creek hangs banners at Drexel Town Square in honor of local military heroes
- Oak Creek police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Corrections: Atty McGrath
- 'Little Mermaid' swims into Greendale Community Theatre
- Charcoal Grill and Rotisserie lights its grill in Oak Creek July 18
- Oak Creek offering free trial of activities in July
- Oak Creek Police offer tips when to say no to Pokemon Go
- Oak Creek Police Chief John Edwards taking job at Froedert in Menomonee Falls
- Oak Creek police report: July 14, 2016 issue
- Aldi looking to test a full bakery at its Oak Creek store