A 20-year-old Illinois man who had just been arrested for traffic offenses received an additional citation after an officer caught him urinating on the Police Department building immediately after he was released from custody June 29.
According to Oak Creek police report:
Officers stopped the man after his vehicle crossed the white fog line on 27th Street at Oakwood Road at 10:15 p.m. June 29. The driver provided police with a Mexican ID and did not have a valid driver's license.
The man was arrested for underage drinking, driving without a license and deviating from a designated lane.
He was taken to the police station for processing and released.
When an officer went outside to the parking lot to return the suspect's ID card, he found the man urinating on the side of the building. The man apologized, stating he didn't know where the bathroom was.
He was issued a citation for urinating in public.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Trail continues toward Abendschein Park's full development in Oak Creek
- Man arrested for fraud after ordering food, passing out and leaving eatery
- Teen drug use, prevention panel discussion Thursday, Oct. 30
- Early voting now open at Oak Creek City Hall
- County Supervisor Steve Taylor to host Oak Creek town hall meeting on Wednesday
- County Supervisor Steve Taylor to host Hales Corners town hall meeting on Wednesday
- Local schools are bursting at the seams
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Lake Vista redevelopment reaches 'point of action' in Oak Creek