A 20-year-old Illinois man who had just been arrested for traffic offenses received an additional citation after an officer caught him urinating on the Police Department building immediately after he was released from custody June 29.
According to Oak Creek police report:
Officers stopped the man after his vehicle crossed the white fog line on 27th Street at Oakwood Road at 10:15 p.m. June 29. The driver provided police with a Mexican ID and did not have a valid driver's license.
The man was arrested for underage drinking, driving without a license and deviating from a designated lane.
He was taken to the police station for processing and released.
When an officer went outside to the parking lot to return the suspect's ID card, he found the man urinating on the side of the building. The man apologized, stating he didn't know where the bathroom was.
He was issued a citation for urinating in public.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek-Franklin parent group pushes for larger school board membership
- 'Not one more' life: Oak Creek service stresses need for drop in gun violence (1)
- Oak Creek police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Video: Oak Creek-Franklin flips coin to determine task force chair; parents invited to apply
- #RisingForCharleston Service to support victims of church shooting, request stricter gun laws
- Oak Creek-Franklin Superintendent Sara Burmeister retires
- Oak Creek police report: June 25, 2015 issue
- Elm Grove police seek leads in robbery
- Oak Creek-Franklin board forms new committee to deal with school boundaries debate
- Proposed changes to Oak Creek Water and Sewer Utility Commission rejected (1)