Greendale — The Milwaukee County Historical Society will hosts its 32nd annual Harvest of Arts and Crafts this weekend at the Trimborn Farm.
The festival will feature more than 90 vendors from throughout the Midwest and include food and refreshments.
The event will be held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 6 and Sunday, Sept. 7 at the historic farm, located at 8881 W. Grange Ave. Free parking will be offered at Southridge Mall, with a complimentary shuttle to, and from, the farm. Parking is also available on the Trimborn Farm grounds.
Admission costs $5 for adults and $3 for children ages four to six. Children under three will be admitted for free. All proceeds will go toward the Milwaukee County Historical Society.
For more information, call the society at (414) 273-8288 or visit www.milwaukeehistory.net.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek and Franklin primary: What's on the ballot
- Oak Creek Chick-fil-A announces March grand opening, 'First 100' promotion
- Former MLB player John Mallee to coach at Prospect Training Academy (1)
- Black Bear Bottling named 2015 Business of the Year by South Suburban Chamber of Commerce (1)
- Oak Creek denies police chief's request for 7.5 % raise
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Tickets now on sale for annual 'Taste of Oak Creek-Franklin' fundraiser
- Oak Creek's former city hall, library now demolished
- Oak Creek participates in national Water and Health Study