Greendale — The Milwaukee County Historical Society will hosts its 32nd annual Harvest of Arts and Crafts this weekend at the Trimborn Farm.
The festival will feature more than 90 vendors from throughout the Midwest and include food and refreshments.
The event will be held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 6 and Sunday, Sept. 7 at the historic farm, located at 8881 W. Grange Ave. Free parking will be offered at Southridge Mall, with a complimentary shuttle to, and from, the farm. Parking is also available on the Trimborn Farm grounds.
Admission costs $5 for adults and $3 for children ages four to six. Children under three will be admitted for free. All proceeds will go toward the Milwaukee County Historical Society.
For more information, call the society at (414) 273-8288 or visit www.milwaukeehistory.net.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek residents to see rate decrease in city portion of tax bill
- Wisconsin DOT: South 27th Street is open for business during holiday season (1)
- Meijer to provide food for Oak Creek's annual 'Evening of Blessings'
- Oak Creek 8th graders 'view the world' as journalists in writing unit, 4 essays to be posted online (1)
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 19, 2015
- Oak Creek planners can live with modified apartment proposal
- Oak Creek Culver's to host annual Kids2Kids Toy Drive
- Resident invited to special Packers event after solving Associated Bank's 'turf search' in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 12, 2015 issue