Greendale — The Milwaukee County Historical Society will hosts its 32nd annual Harvest of Arts and Crafts this weekend at the Trimborn Farm.
The festival will feature more than 90 vendors from throughout the Midwest and include food and refreshments.
The event will be held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 6 and Sunday, Sept. 7 at the historic farm, located at 8881 W. Grange Ave. Free parking will be offered at Southridge Mall, with a complimentary shuttle to, and from, the farm. Parking is also available on the Trimborn Farm grounds.
Admission costs $5 for adults and $3 for children ages four to six. Children under three will be admitted for free. All proceeds will go toward the Milwaukee County Historical Society.
For more information, call the society at (414) 273-8288 or visit www.milwaukeehistory.net.
- Oak Creek hangs banners at Drexel Town Square in honor of local military heroes
- Oak Creek police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Corrections: Atty McGrath
- 'Little Mermaid' swims into Greendale Community Theatre
- Charcoal Grill and Rotisserie lights its grill in Oak Creek July 18
- Oak Creek offering free trial of activities in July
- Oak Creek Police offer tips when to say no to Pokemon Go
- Oak Creek Police Chief John Edwards taking job at Froedert in Menomonee Falls
- Oak Creek police report: July 14, 2016 issue
- Aldi looking to test a full bakery at its Oak Creek store