Greendale — The Milwaukee County Historical Society will hosts its 32nd annual Harvest of Arts and Crafts this weekend at the Trimborn Farm.
The festival will feature more than 90 vendors from throughout the Midwest and include food and refreshments.
The event will be held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 6 and Sunday, Sept. 7 at the historic farm, located at 8881 W. Grange Ave. Free parking will be offered at Southridge Mall, with a complimentary shuttle to, and from, the farm. Parking is also available on the Trimborn Farm grounds.
Admission costs $5 for adults and $3 for children ages four to six. Children under three will be admitted for free. All proceeds will go toward the Milwaukee County Historical Society.
For more information, call the society at (414) 273-8288 or visit www.milwaukeehistory.net.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek food distributor faces $85K in fines after employee injury
- Star of 'Dance Moms' to make Oak Creek appearance
- Sikh Temple announces memorial events to honor victims of shooting
- Oak Creek police report: July 23, 2015 issue
- Four things to know about new Drexel Town Square in Oak Creek (8)
- YES reports campaign to expand Oak Creek School Board has enough signatures for public vote (2)
- New Oak Creek Fire Station No. 1 to host open house
- Water Street Brewery opens Oak Creek location
- Oak Creek High announces student registration schedule
- Oak Creek Library to use Meijer donation for teen Internet cafe