Greendale — Police arrested a boy on May 10 for criminal damage to property in connection with several graffiti incidents throughout the village.
According to the police report:
Greendale police received information from a potential suspect's mother who saw the graffiti at the Community Center and recognized it to be similar to graffiti tagging she had seen in her house.
Police arrested the boy for the tagging and he was released with a court date in Children's Court.
After his release, new tagging began appearing again throughout the Village. An investigation found that the same suspect was tagging again, and he was subsequently arrested. This time, he was held in custody at the Milwaukee County Children's Court Center.
The total estimated value of the damage to property is $4,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek residents to see rate decrease in city portion of tax bill
- Wisconsin DOT: South 27th Street is open for business during holiday season (1)
- Meijer to provide food for Oak Creek's annual 'Evening of Blessings'
- Oak Creek 8th graders 'view the world' as journalists in writing unit, 4 essays to be posted online (1)
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 19, 2015
- Oak Creek planners can live with modified apartment proposal
- Oak Creek Culver's to host annual Kids2Kids Toy Drive
- Resident invited to special Packers event after solving Associated Bank's 'turf search' in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 12, 2015 issue