Greendale — Police arrested a boy on May 10 for criminal damage to property in connection with several graffiti incidents throughout the village.
According to the police report:
Greendale police received information from a potential suspect's mother who saw the graffiti at the Community Center and recognized it to be similar to graffiti tagging she had seen in her house.
Police arrested the boy for the tagging and he was released with a court date in Children's Court.
After his release, new tagging began appearing again throughout the Village. An investigation found that the same suspect was tagging again, and he was subsequently arrested. This time, he was held in custody at the Milwaukee County Children's Court Center.
The total estimated value of the damage to property is $4,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free women's self-dense seminar in March
- Oak Creek's Meijer will open in August
- Drexel Town Square's Emerald Row apartments lauded for 'urban and pedestrian feel'
- Oak Creek High School may add boys volleyball, girls golf
- Oak Creek police report: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- Azura Memory Care wants to open its 13th Wisconsin facility in Oak Creek
- Knight Construction will give high school students a home-building experience
- Election Forum: District 3 alderman candidates share their point of view before primary election
- OCFSD school board member resigns
- Chick-fil-A seeks Oak Creek's Drexel Town Square for new restaurant