Greendale — Police arrested a boy on May 10 for criminal damage to property in connection with several graffiti incidents throughout the village.
According to the police report:
Greendale police received information from a potential suspect's mother who saw the graffiti at the Community Center and recognized it to be similar to graffiti tagging she had seen in her house.
Police arrested the boy for the tagging and he was released with a court date in Children's Court.
After his release, new tagging began appearing again throughout the Village. An investigation found that the same suspect was tagging again, and he was subsequently arrested. This time, he was held in custody at the Milwaukee County Children's Court Center.
The total estimated value of the damage to property is $4,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood School Board asks legislators to increase school funding
- Oak Creek police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek High School teacher accused of 'profanity-laced tirade' by colleague beats allegations (16)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District reschedules enrollment boundary meeting (1)
- Oak Creek High School receives special grant to begin home construction class next year
- Oscar's in West Allis sports new look
- Oak Creek police report: April 16, 2015 issue (1)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District discusses new enrollment boundaries
- Salvation Army in Oak Creek to host human trafficking awareness event