Greendale — Police arrested a boy on May 10 for criminal damage to property in connection with several graffiti incidents throughout the village.
According to the police report:
Greendale police received information from a potential suspect's mother who saw the graffiti at the Community Center and recognized it to be similar to graffiti tagging she had seen in her house.
Police arrested the boy for the tagging and he was released with a court date in Children's Court.
After his release, new tagging began appearing again throughout the Village. An investigation found that the same suspect was tagging again, and he was subsequently arrested. This time, he was held in custody at the Milwaukee County Children's Court Center.
The total estimated value of the damage to property is $4,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: Dec. 10
- Generosity finds its way to those who need it in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek cops called for 'burning flesh' odor, but find a feast instead
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- News & Notes: Dec. 5
- New Year's Eve party to raise money to curb violence
- Oak Creek freezes employee pay for 2014
- Recycling used electronics for free
- $2.5 million needed to update library
- Oak Creek District 6 aldermanic seat will be contested (3)