Greendale — Police arrested a boy on May 10 for criminal damage to property in connection with several graffiti incidents throughout the village.
According to the police report:
Greendale police received information from a potential suspect's mother who saw the graffiti at the Community Center and recognized it to be similar to graffiti tagging she had seen in her house.
Police arrested the boy for the tagging and he was released with a court date in Children's Court.
After his release, new tagging began appearing again throughout the Village. An investigation found that the same suspect was tagging again, and he was subsequently arrested. This time, he was held in custody at the Milwaukee County Children's Court Center.
The total estimated value of the damage to property is $4,000.
- View some Art in the Park in Oak Creek May 28
- Oak Creek police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- IKEA tries to get into TIF at Oak Creek site (1)
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Oak Creek police report: May 19, 2016 issue
- Why did IKEA choose Oak Creek? Location
- Oak Creek to honor veterans May 30
- Oak Creek police report: May 12, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek flies military-spangled banners to honor 'heroes'
- Meijer and Family Life Center partner in Simply Give food pantry donation program