Greendale — Police arrested a boy on May 10 for criminal damage to property in connection with several graffiti incidents throughout the village.
According to the police report:
Greendale police received information from a potential suspect's mother who saw the graffiti at the Community Center and recognized it to be similar to graffiti tagging she had seen in her house.
Police arrested the boy for the tagging and he was released with a court date in Children's Court.
After his release, new tagging began appearing again throughout the Village. An investigation found that the same suspect was tagging again, and he was subsequently arrested. This time, he was held in custody at the Milwaukee County Children's Court Center.
The total estimated value of the damage to property is $4,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek and Franklin primary: What's on the ballot
- Oak Creek Chick-fil-A announces March grand opening, 'First 100' promotion
- Former MLB player John Mallee to coach at Prospect Training Academy (1)
- Black Bear Bottling named 2015 Business of the Year by South Suburban Chamber of Commerce (1)
- Oak Creek denies police chief's request for 7.5 % raise
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Tickets now on sale for annual 'Taste of Oak Creek-Franklin' fundraiser
- Oak Creek's former city hall, library now demolished
- Oak Creek participates in national Water and Health Study