Greendale — Police arrested a boy on May 10 for criminal damage to property in connection with several graffiti incidents throughout the village.
According to the police report:
Greendale police received information from a potential suspect's mother who saw the graffiti at the Community Center and recognized it to be similar to graffiti tagging she had seen in her house.
Police arrested the boy for the tagging and he was released with a court date in Children's Court.
After his release, new tagging began appearing again throughout the Village. An investigation found that the same suspect was tagging again, and he was subsequently arrested. This time, he was held in custody at the Milwaukee County Children's Court Center.
The total estimated value of the damage to property is $4,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Old market lives on in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek Police Report: July 17, 2014 issue
- Man arrested for masturbating in shopping center lot in Oak Creek
- Eatery falters amid road construction in Oak Creek
- Domestic bird found stray in Oak Creek
- Pixologie photo organizers memorialize life stories
- Alderman settles into new spot on Common Council
- Sweet Music brings southern hospitality to Oak Creek Market Place Village
- Even with planned warning signs, Drexel and Howell avenues still a worry for bicyclists
- Ash borer becomes an even bigger pest in Oak Creek