Greendale — Police arrested a boy on May 10 for criminal damage to property in connection with several graffiti incidents throughout the village.
According to the police report:
Greendale police received information from a potential suspect's mother who saw the graffiti at the Community Center and recognized it to be similar to graffiti tagging she had seen in her house.
Police arrested the boy for the tagging and he was released with a court date in Children's Court.
After his release, new tagging began appearing again throughout the Village. An investigation found that the same suspect was tagging again, and he was subsequently arrested. This time, he was held in custody at the Milwaukee County Children's Court Center.
The total estimated value of the damage to property is $4,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: April 24
- Firefighters respond to report of smoke at home, find DJ smoke machine on
- Police Report: April 22
- Jack Lang, 76, faces life in prison for allegedly killing his wife for 'giving him hell'
- Stella and Chewy's to relocate, expand to Oakview Business Park
- State of the City Twitter chat probes Drexel Town Square, construction and more
- Social media: Oak Creek Ask the Mayor Twitter chat recap
- Police, firefighters respond to brush, leaf fires in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek Mayor Scaffidi to host 'State of the City' chat via Twitter tonight
- News & Notes: April 17