Greendale — Police arrested a boy on May 10 for criminal damage to property in connection with several graffiti incidents throughout the village.
According to the police report:
Greendale police received information from a potential suspect's mother who saw the graffiti at the Community Center and recognized it to be similar to graffiti tagging she had seen in her house.
Police arrested the boy for the tagging and he was released with a court date in Children's Court.
After his release, new tagging began appearing again throughout the Village. An investigation found that the same suspect was tagging again, and he was subsequently arrested. This time, he was held in custody at the Milwaukee County Children's Court Center.
The total estimated value of the damage to property is $4,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek High School track to be named after Jerry Anstett
- Oak Creek police report: March 26, 2015
- Mayor Steve Scaffidi weighs-in on issues and successes of Oak Creek
- Chick-fil-A approval for Drexel Town Square generates 'buzz' in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek reports former alderwoman Betty Kopplin has died
- Oak Creek police report: March 19, 2015 issue
- Incumbent Ruetz faces former alderman Verhalen in Oak Creek's 3rd District
- Incumbent Gehl faces former Alderwoman Grabowski in Oak Creek District 5 race
- Chick-fil-A approved for Drexel Town Square, conditions and restrictions not yet specified
- Video: Oak Creek reporter faces fear of falling through ice in safety training