Greendale — Police arrested a boy on May 10 for criminal damage to property in connection with several graffiti incidents throughout the village.
According to the police report:
Greendale police received information from a potential suspect's mother who saw the graffiti at the Community Center and recognized it to be similar to graffiti tagging she had seen in her house.
Police arrested the boy for the tagging and he was released with a court date in Children's Court.
After his release, new tagging began appearing again throughout the Village. An investigation found that the same suspect was tagging again, and he was subsequently arrested. This time, he was held in custody at the Milwaukee County Children's Court Center.
The total estimated value of the damage to property is $4,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 'Evening of Blessings' provides the less fortunate with Thanksgiving dinner
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Oak Creek Public Library to close for one week during move to Drexel Town Square
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 1, 2015 issue
- Kwik Trip opens second location in Oak Creek
- Job fair to be held at Milwaukee Area Technical College's Oak Creek campus
- MyCommunityNow reporter searching for local ghost stories
- Oak Creek police report: Sept. 24, 2015 issue
- Charcoal Grill restaurant approved for old bank location in Oak Creek (3)