Greendale — Police arrested a boy on May 10 for criminal damage to property in connection with several graffiti incidents throughout the village.
According to the police report:
Greendale police received information from a potential suspect's mother who saw the graffiti at the Community Center and recognized it to be similar to graffiti tagging she had seen in her house.
Police arrested the boy for the tagging and he was released with a court date in Children's Court.
After his release, new tagging began appearing again throughout the Village. An investigation found that the same suspect was tagging again, and he was subsequently arrested. This time, he was held in custody at the Milwaukee County Children's Court Center.
The total estimated value of the damage to property is $4,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Man hits workers with gravel because construction made it difficult to get into his driveway
- Helicopter helps place HVAC units on Meijer at Drexel Town Square
- Elderly resident with asthma trapped in elevator at Country View Retirement Home
- Oak Creek Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Oak Creek Knights marching band captures its first state title
- Oak Creek High School production company plays to strengths of The Little Theater
- Amendments may curtail proposed closing of Hales Corners wading pool and elimination of UW-Extension
- In a new proposed OCFSD course, students would build a house
- Oak Creek Water Street Brewery takes one step closer
- Oak Creek woman charged as part of prescription fraud ring