Greendale — Police arrested a boy on May 10 for criminal damage to property in connection with several graffiti incidents throughout the village.
According to the police report:
Greendale police received information from a potential suspect's mother who saw the graffiti at the Community Center and recognized it to be similar to graffiti tagging she had seen in her house.
Police arrested the boy for the tagging and he was released with a court date in Children's Court.
After his release, new tagging began appearing again throughout the Village. An investigation found that the same suspect was tagging again, and he was subsequently arrested. This time, he was held in custody at the Milwaukee County Children's Court Center.
The total estimated value of the damage to property is $4,000.
- Oak Creek police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek student facing charges after stealing car, eluding police
- Oak Creek police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District's director of business reflects on career, looks forward in Q&A
- Meijer customers given opportunity to co-star in television commercial
- Oak Creek receives 'Vision Award' for Drexel Town Square development
- Oak Creek police report: April 14, 2016 issue
- 'Vampire Academy' author to attend book signing at Oak Creek Public Library
- Cellphone tower stands in way of Oak Creek-Franklin school auditorium (1)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School Board gets three new faces