Greendale — Police arrested a boy on May 10 for criminal damage to property in connection with several graffiti incidents throughout the village.
According to the police report:
Greendale police received information from a potential suspect's mother who saw the graffiti at the Community Center and recognized it to be similar to graffiti tagging she had seen in her house.
Police arrested the boy for the tagging and he was released with a court date in Children's Court.
After his release, new tagging began appearing again throughout the Village. An investigation found that the same suspect was tagging again, and he was subsequently arrested. This time, he was held in custody at the Milwaukee County Children's Court Center.
The total estimated value of the damage to property is $4,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Trail continues toward Abendschein Park's full development in Oak Creek
- Man arrested for fraud after ordering food, passing out and leaving eatery
- Teen drug use, prevention panel discussion Thursday, Oct. 30
- Early voting now open at Oak Creek City Hall
- County Supervisor Steve Taylor to host Oak Creek town hall meeting on Wednesday
- County Supervisor Steve Taylor to host Hales Corners town hall meeting on Wednesday
- Local schools are bursting at the seams
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Lake Vista redevelopment reaches 'point of action' in Oak Creek