Greendale — Police arrested a boy on May 10 for criminal damage to property in connection with several graffiti incidents throughout the village.
According to the police report:
Greendale police received information from a potential suspect's mother who saw the graffiti at the Community Center and recognized it to be similar to graffiti tagging she had seen in her house.
Police arrested the boy for the tagging and he was released with a court date in Children's Court.
After his release, new tagging began appearing again throughout the Village. An investigation found that the same suspect was tagging again, and he was subsequently arrested. This time, he was held in custody at the Milwaukee County Children's Court Center.
The total estimated value of the damage to property is $4,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- School district expects building recommendation by July
- Oak Creek OKs borrowing $20.5 million for City Hall/Library
- Police Report: March 4
- News & Notes: March 4
- Timber Wolf Preservation Society quietly goes out of business
- Man arrested for pulling man from car, punching him
- Date steals woman's belongings, strands her at gas station
- Kleefisch, Chandler praise Walker's record
- Two Oak Creek-Franklin schools likely to have safer entrances next fall
- Air Force recruiting office reports receiving threatening phone calls