Greendale — Police arrested a boy on May 10 for criminal damage to property in connection with several graffiti incidents throughout the village.
According to the police report:
Greendale police received information from a potential suspect's mother who saw the graffiti at the Community Center and recognized it to be similar to graffiti tagging she had seen in her house.
Police arrested the boy for the tagging and he was released with a court date in Children's Court.
After his release, new tagging began appearing again throughout the Village. An investigation found that the same suspect was tagging again, and he was subsequently arrested. This time, he was held in custody at the Milwaukee County Children's Court Center.
The total estimated value of the damage to property is $4,000.
- Oak Creek hangs banners at Drexel Town Square in honor of local military heroes
- Oak Creek police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Corrections: Atty McGrath
- 'Little Mermaid' swims into Greendale Community Theatre
- Charcoal Grill and Rotisserie lights its grill in Oak Creek July 18
- Oak Creek offering free trial of activities in July
- Oak Creek Police offer tips when to say no to Pokemon Go
- Oak Creek Police Chief John Edwards taking job at Froedert in Menomonee Falls
- Oak Creek police report: July 14, 2016 issue
- Aldi looking to test a full bakery at its Oak Creek store