Greendale — Police arrested a boy on May 10 for criminal damage to property in connection with several graffiti incidents throughout the village.
According to the police report:
Greendale police received information from a potential suspect's mother who saw the graffiti at the Community Center and recognized it to be similar to graffiti tagging she had seen in her house.
Police arrested the boy for the tagging and he was released with a court date in Children's Court.
After his release, new tagging began appearing again throughout the Village. An investigation found that the same suspect was tagging again, and he was subsequently arrested. This time, he was held in custody at the Milwaukee County Children's Court Center.
The total estimated value of the damage to property is $4,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Video: Oak Creek-Franklin flips coin to determine task force chair; parents invited to apply
- #RisingForCharleston Service to support victims of church shooting, request stricter gun laws
- Oak Creek-Franklin Superintendent Sara Burmeister retires
- Oak Creek police report: June 25, 2015 issue
- Elm Grove police seek leads in robbery
- Oak Creek-Franklin board forms new committee to deal with school boundaries debate
- Proposed changes to Oak Creek Utility Commission rejected by council
- Live music, fun activities to follow Oak Creek's annual Fourth of July Parade
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18
- Oak Creek police report: June 18, 2015 issue