Greendale — Police arrested a boy on May 10 for criminal damage to property in connection with several graffiti incidents throughout the village.
According to the police report:
Greendale police received information from a potential suspect's mother who saw the graffiti at the Community Center and recognized it to be similar to graffiti tagging she had seen in her house.
Police arrested the boy for the tagging and he was released with a court date in Children's Court.
After his release, new tagging began appearing again throughout the Village. An investigation found that the same suspect was tagging again, and he was subsequently arrested. This time, he was held in custody at the Milwaukee County Children's Court Center.
The total estimated value of the damage to property is $4,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Seuss' birthday celebrated at Oak Creek library for Family Fun Night
- Got stuff? The Clutter Coach is coming to Oak Creek to help
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 26, 2015, issue
- City divided on addition of Chick-fil-A at Drexel Town Square in Oak Creek
- OCFSD considers more than $1 million in proposed capital improvements
- Milwaukee County Transit expands bus service to Oak Creek
- Sikh Temple shooting examined in one-hour documentary Monday
- Voters in Oak Creek-Franklin and Greendale decide candidates for April 7 election
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 19, 2015, issue
- Four OCFSD school board candidates advance to April's general election