Greendale — Police arrested a boy on May 10 for criminal damage to property in connection with several graffiti incidents throughout the village.
According to the police report:
Greendale police received information from a potential suspect's mother who saw the graffiti at the Community Center and recognized it to be similar to graffiti tagging she had seen in her house.
Police arrested the boy for the tagging and he was released with a court date in Children's Court.
After his release, new tagging began appearing again throughout the Village. An investigation found that the same suspect was tagging again, and he was subsequently arrested. This time, he was held in custody at the Milwaukee County Children's Court Center.
The total estimated value of the damage to property is $4,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Twitter recap: 50 Cent at Woodman's in Oak Creek
- Now reporter to live tweet 50 Cent appearance in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek-Franklin petition for larger school board verified for public vote (1)
- Oak Creek police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek food distributor faces $85K in fines after employee injury
- Star of 'Dance Moms' to make Oak Creek appearance
- Sikh Temple announces memorial events to honor victims of 2012 shooting
- Oak Creek police report: July 23, 2015 issue
- Four things to know about new Drexel Town Square in Oak Creek (8)
- YES reports campaign to expand Oak Creek School Board has enough signatures for public vote (2)