Greendale — Police arrested a boy on May 10 for criminal damage to property in connection with several graffiti incidents throughout the village.
According to the police report:
Greendale police received information from a potential suspect's mother who saw the graffiti at the Community Center and recognized it to be similar to graffiti tagging she had seen in her house.
Police arrested the boy for the tagging and he was released with a court date in Children's Court.
After his release, new tagging began appearing again throughout the Village. An investigation found that the same suspect was tagging again, and he was subsequently arrested. This time, he was held in custody at the Milwaukee County Children's Court Center.
The total estimated value of the damage to property is $4,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore Cinema to feature lounge, pizzeria and leather recliners
- Oak Creek police report: May 28, 2015 issue
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Cafe Blue takes pleasure in providing simple pleasures
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District considers how to address need for auditorium
- Cedar Hills to celebrate fifth-grade artwork in annual Gallery Night
- Oak Creek police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Elmbrook Rotary Club looking for more teams for annual Spikes for Tykes fundraiser
- For Oak Creek-Franklin school boundaries, it's back to Option 1
- Department of Transportation to update local businesses about South 27th Street construction
- Oak Creek's historical society begins tour season on Memorial Day