Greendale — A vehicle rollover accident that occurred this afternoon resulted in a Flight for Life operation, according to a report from the Village of Greendale.
The report stated that at approximately 2:45 p.m., Greendale Police and Fire Crews responded to a rollover accident on Highway 36, just south of Root River Parkway.
Crews found one occupant trapped in the cab of a construction truck and Flight for Life was called to the scene for a prolonged extrication.
Fire crews were able to recover the occupant from the vehicle and the individual was transferred to Froedert Medical Center by Flight for Life.
Greendale was assisted by the Franklin Police Department, Franklin Fire Department, Hales Corners Fire Department and the Greenfield Fire Department.
The accident remains under investigation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Oak Creek approves city budget with small tax levy increase
- Owls are a hoot at Deerfield Elementary
- Santa is ready to come to Oak Creek with a holiday workshop, bake contest and games
- Drugs, and concern about them, are on the rise in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 13, 2014 issue
- Oak Creek, Franklin residents vote "yes" to only one OCFSD referendum question
- Oak Creek votes in Schimel for attorney general
- Re-elected Gov. Walker won Oak Creek's vote
- Wauwatosa Common Council denies Woman's Club request for parking lot expansion