Greendale — A vehicle rollover accident that occurred this afternoon resulted in a Flight for Life operation, according to a report from the Village of Greendale.
The report stated that at approximately 2:45 p.m., Greendale Police and Fire Crews responded to a rollover accident on Highway 36, just south of Root River Parkway.
Crews found one occupant trapped in the cab of a construction truck and Flight for Life was called to the scene for a prolonged extrication.
Fire crews were able to recover the occupant from the vehicle and the individual was transferred to Froedert Medical Center by Flight for Life.
Greendale was assisted by the Franklin Police Department, Franklin Fire Department, Hales Corners Fire Department and the Greenfield Fire Department.
The accident remains under investigation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek girl says driver tried to lure her into vehicle
- Oak Creek police report: May 7, 2015 issue
- Sewing shop owner stitches home and work into one in Oak Creek
- Waukesha County updates categorization of dangerous animals
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: May 7
- Oak Creek-Franklin School Board takes more time to consider boundaries tied to new school
- Public invited to create Georgie Porgie's next 'burger of the month'
- Oak Creek police report: April 30, 2015 issue
- New clock tower could rise to iconic status in Oak Creek (1)
- Shorewood School Board asks legislators to increase school funding