Greendale — A vehicle rollover accident that occurred this afternoon resulted in a Flight for Life operation, according to a report from the Village of Greendale.
The report stated that at approximately 2:45 p.m., Greendale Police and Fire Crews responded to a rollover accident on Highway 36, just south of Root River Parkway.
Crews found one occupant trapped in the cab of a construction truck and Flight for Life was called to the scene for a prolonged extrication.
Fire crews were able to recover the occupant from the vehicle and the individual was transferred to Froedert Medical Center by Flight for Life.
Greendale was assisted by the Franklin Police Department, Franklin Fire Department, Hales Corners Fire Department and the Greenfield Fire Department.
The accident remains under investigation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Police Report: Oct. 2, 2014 issue
- Oak Creek teams with Packer Radio Network for merchandise giveaway
- Hotel calls police about woman being beaten, but it was a couple role-playing during sex
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Ready to move into a luxury apartment in Drexel Town Square?
- Oak Creek Police Report: Sept. 25, 2014
- Oak Creek volunteers restore Milwaukee home, and more, with their efforts
- Oak Creek Police Report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Suzy's Cream Cheesecakes expands operations to Oak Creek
- Oak Creek Knights stadium available Saturdays for open track