Greendale — A vehicle rollover accident that occurred this afternoon resulted in a Flight for Life operation, according to a report from the Village of Greendale.
The report stated that at approximately 2:45 p.m., Greendale Police and Fire Crews responded to a rollover accident on Highway 36, just south of Root River Parkway.
Crews found one occupant trapped in the cab of a construction truck and Flight for Life was called to the scene for a prolonged extrication.
Fire crews were able to recover the occupant from the vehicle and the individual was transferred to Froedert Medical Center by Flight for Life.
Greendale was assisted by the Franklin Police Department, Franklin Fire Department, Hales Corners Fire Department and the Greenfield Fire Department.
The accident remains under investigation.
- View some Art in the Park in Oak Creek May 28
- Oak Creek police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- IKEA tries to get into TIF at Oak Creek site (1)
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Oak Creek police report: May 19, 2016 issue
- Why did IKEA choose Oak Creek? Location
- Oak Creek to honor veterans May 30
- Oak Creek police report: May 12, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek flies military-spangled banners to honor 'heroes'
- Meijer and Family Life Center partner in Simply Give food pantry donation program