Greendale — A vehicle rollover accident that occurred this afternoon resulted in a Flight for Life operation, according to a report from the Village of Greendale.
The report stated that at approximately 2:45 p.m., Greendale Police and Fire Crews responded to a rollover accident on Highway 36, just south of Root River Parkway.
Crews found one occupant trapped in the cab of a construction truck and Flight for Life was called to the scene for a prolonged extrication.
Fire crews were able to recover the occupant from the vehicle and the individual was transferred to Froedert Medical Center by Flight for Life.
Greendale was assisted by the Franklin Police Department, Franklin Fire Department, Hales Corners Fire Department and the Greenfield Fire Department.
The accident remains under investigation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Oak Creek Public Library to close for one week during move to Drexel Town Square
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 1, 2015 issue
- Kwik Trip opens second location in Oak Creek
- Job fair to be held at Milwaukee Area Technical College's Oak Creek campus
- MyCommunityNow reporter searching for local ghost stories
- Oak Creek police report: Sept. 24, 2015 issue
- Charcoal Grill restaurant approved for old bank location in Oak Creek (3)
- Friends and fiance embrace Oak Creek woman, a recent double leg amputee (2)