A 77-year-old Oak Creek man's death was ruled accidental after a police officer found his body pinned underneath a vehicle in a parking lot of a Hales Corners business early Saturday morning.
According to the Hales Corners police report:
A patrol officer came across a deceased man in the parking lot at Hales Corners Beer & Liquor Depot, 10561 W. Forest Home Ave., about 2 a.m. Saturday.
The man, Robert Layne of Oak Creek, was found pinned under the left front driver-side tire of his vehicle.
A police investigation revealed that the man got out of his vehicle while it was still in reverse and was caught and pulled underneath the car, pinning him under the front driver-side wheel.
The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office conducted an autopsy and ruled the death was accidental and no foul play is suspected.
- IKEA tries to get into TIF at Oak Creek site (1)
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek Memorial-ize the holiday
- Construction blooms in Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- View some Art in the Park in Oak Creek May 28
- Things to Do: May 26, 2016 issue
- News & Notes: May 26, 2016 issue
- Ryan schedules mobile office tour dates
- Five places to go to let your dog off the leash this summer
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee