Elisa Klement and Emily Shandley each won two individual events in Oak Creek’s 130-55 victory over Racine Park on Oct. 21.
Klement won the 100-yard backstroke in 1 minute, 8.18 seconds and the 200 individual medley in 2:29.46. Shandley took the 50 freestyle (26.22) and the 100 free (57.63).
Rachel Medenwaldt won the 500 free (5:59.12), Rebecca Shandley the 100 butterfly (1:13.84), Libby Schmidt the 100 breaststroke (1:19.77) and Megan Mauer the diving (191.30 points).
The Knights also won all three relays. Rebecca Shandley, Brittany Schwonke, Medenwaldt and Schmidt took the 200 medley (2:13.50); Danielle Shandley, Emily Shandley, Klement and Schmidt the 200 free (1:51.13), and Emily Shandley, Danielle Shandley, Klement and Medenwaldt the 400 free (4:07.79).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Treat and Go" trauma kits will fill Oak Creek classrooms
- Club 2:35 inspires creativity outside of the classroom
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District weighs teacher merit pay
- Oak Creek will pipe in new water lines
- Oak Creek and Franklin agree to share 27th St. costs: Deal covers plans for streetscaping in Franklin, Oak Creek
- Family play center conditional use permit approved in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek makes no exception to tuition reimbursement policy
- Oak Creek reallocates $50,000 to street maintenance
- Girls basketball: Creating legacy, Oak Creek girls basketball wins first state title
- Service is next chapter for residents two years after Sikh Temple shooting