Elisa Klement and Emily Shandley each won two individual events in Oak Creek’s 130-55 victory over Racine Park on Oct. 21.
Klement won the 100-yard backstroke in 1 minute, 8.18 seconds and the 200 individual medley in 2:29.46. Shandley took the 50 freestyle (26.22) and the 100 free (57.63).
Rachel Medenwaldt won the 500 free (5:59.12), Rebecca Shandley the 100 butterfly (1:13.84), Libby Schmidt the 100 breaststroke (1:19.77) and Megan Mauer the diving (191.30 points).
The Knights also won all three relays. Rebecca Shandley, Brittany Schwonke, Medenwaldt and Schmidt took the 200 medley (2:13.50); Danielle Shandley, Emily Shandley, Klement and Schmidt the 200 free (1:51.13), and Emily Shandley, Danielle Shandley, Klement and Medenwaldt the 400 free (4:07.79).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Knight Construction will give high school students a home-building experience
- Election Forum: District 3 alderman candidates share their point of view before primary election
- Azura Memory Care wants to open its 13th Wisconsin facility in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek funds non-union city employee wage increases for first time since 2011
- Oak Creek police officers negotiate 2 percent wage increase
- Assisted living facility eyes Oak Creek neighborhood for new location
- Oak Creek pays its 60th year 'forward' with monthly acts of service
- Drexel Town Square in Oak Creek gets healthy addition: Froedtert facility
- Open gym available Saturday nights at Oak Creek West Middle School
- Candidates file for spring election in Oak Creek, Franklin, Greendale and Hales Corners