Elisa Klement and Emily Shandley each won two individual events in Oak Creek’s 130-55 victory over Racine Park on Oct. 21.
Klement won the 100-yard backstroke in 1 minute, 8.18 seconds and the 200 individual medley in 2:29.46. Shandley took the 50 freestyle (26.22) and the 100 free (57.63).
Rachel Medenwaldt won the 500 free (5:59.12), Rebecca Shandley the 100 butterfly (1:13.84), Libby Schmidt the 100 breaststroke (1:19.77) and Megan Mauer the diving (191.30 points).
The Knights also won all three relays. Rebecca Shandley, Brittany Schwonke, Medenwaldt and Schmidt took the 200 medley (2:13.50); Danielle Shandley, Emily Shandley, Klement and Schmidt the 200 free (1:51.13), and Emily Shandley, Danielle Shandley, Klement and Medenwaldt the 400 free (4:07.79).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City divided on addition of Chick-fil-A at Drexel Town Square in Oak Creek
- Video: Sex trafficking is indeed a problem in suburbia, including Oak Creek (1)
- Oak Creek's Murphy and Lenda receive Medal of Valor for Sikh Temple shooting response
- Voters in Oak Creek-Franklin and Greendale decide candidates for April 7 election
- All ages, gender and weight classes get a lift from Oak Creek High School powerlifting club
- Primary elections in Greendale and Oak Creek set for Feb. 17
- Election Forum: Oak Creek School Board primary, seven candidates (four will advance)
- Oak Creek water treatment expansion could benefit Waukesha
- No water main breaks recorded yet this winter in Oak Creek
- Knight Construction will give high school students a home-building experience