Elisa Klement and Emily Shandley each won two individual events in Oak Creek’s 130-55 victory over Racine Park on Oct. 21.
Klement won the 100-yard backstroke in 1 minute, 8.18 seconds and the 200 individual medley in 2:29.46. Shandley took the 50 freestyle (26.22) and the 100 free (57.63).
Rachel Medenwaldt won the 500 free (5:59.12), Rebecca Shandley the 100 butterfly (1:13.84), Libby Schmidt the 100 breaststroke (1:19.77) and Megan Mauer the diving (191.30 points).
The Knights also won all three relays. Rebecca Shandley, Brittany Schwonke, Medenwaldt and Schmidt took the 200 medley (2:13.50); Danielle Shandley, Emily Shandley, Klement and Schmidt the 200 free (1:51.13), and Emily Shandley, Danielle Shandley, Klement and Medenwaldt the 400 free (4:07.79).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek-Franklin parent group pushes for larger school board membership
- 'Not one more' life: Oak Creek service stresses need for drop in gun violence (2)
- Going Fourth: Where to celebrate holiday in Oak Creek, Franklin, Greendale and Hales Corners
- Video: Oak Creek-Franklin flips coin to determine task force chair; parents invited to apply
- Oak Creek-Franklin board forms new committee to deal with school boundaries debate
- Oak Creek female graduate fits in just fine in male-dominated auto mechanic field (1)
- South Shore Cinema adds recliners and more to movie experience in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District holds off on setting new attendance area boundaries
- Construction of Lake Vista Drive to pave way for Oak Creek lakefront development
- Wisconsin Pizza Works restaurant comes to Oak Creek (2)