Elisa Klement and Emily Shandley each won two individual events in Oak Creek’s 130-55 victory over Racine Park on Oct. 21.
Klement won the 100-yard backstroke in 1 minute, 8.18 seconds and the 200 individual medley in 2:29.46. Shandley took the 50 freestyle (26.22) and the 100 free (57.63).
Rachel Medenwaldt won the 500 free (5:59.12), Rebecca Shandley the 100 butterfly (1:13.84), Libby Schmidt the 100 breaststroke (1:19.77) and Megan Mauer the diving (191.30 points).
The Knights also won all three relays. Rebecca Shandley, Brittany Schwonke, Medenwaldt and Schmidt took the 200 medley (2:13.50); Danielle Shandley, Emily Shandley, Klement and Schmidt the 200 free (1:51.13), and Emily Shandley, Danielle Shandley, Klement and Medenwaldt the 400 free (4:07.79).
- Meijer customers given opportunity to co-star in television commercial
- Oak Creek police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District's director of business reflects on career, looks forward in Q&A
- News & Notes: April 28, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: Art at Boerner, brain series and more
- Oak Creek student facing charges after stealing car, eluding police
- Oak Creek receives 'Vision Award' for Drexel Town Square development
- Oak Creek police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Cellphone tower stands in way of Oak Creek-Franklin school auditorium (1)
- Oak Creek Police Department hosts retirement ceremony for K-9 officer Bronco (2)