Elisa Klement and Emily Shandley each won two individual events in Oak Creek’s 130-55 victory over Racine Park on Oct. 21.
Klement won the 100-yard backstroke in 1 minute, 8.18 seconds and the 200 individual medley in 2:29.46. Shandley took the 50 freestyle (26.22) and the 100 free (57.63).
Rachel Medenwaldt won the 500 free (5:59.12), Rebecca Shandley the 100 butterfly (1:13.84), Libby Schmidt the 100 breaststroke (1:19.77) and Megan Mauer the diving (191.30 points).
The Knights also won all three relays. Rebecca Shandley, Brittany Schwonke, Medenwaldt and Schmidt took the 200 medley (2:13.50); Danielle Shandley, Emily Shandley, Klement and Schmidt the 200 free (1:51.13), and Emily Shandley, Danielle Shandley, Klement and Medenwaldt the 400 free (4:07.79).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- For Oak Creek-Franklin school boundaries, it's back to Option 1
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners and Oak Creek have full list of holiday events
- Oak Creek native directs 'android' ad for filmmaker David Lynch's signature coffee
- 'Maus,' a graphic novel about the Holocaust, may be added to Oak Creek High School English class
- Oak Creek church looks to help Nepal after devastating earthquakes
- Sewing shop owner stitches home and work into one in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek-Franklin School Board takes more time to consider boundaries tied to new school
- New clock tower could rise to iconic status in Oak Creek (2)
- Oak Creek High School receives special grant to begin home construction class next year
- Oak Creek High School teacher accused of 'profanity-laced tirade' by colleague beats allegations (17)