Elisa Klement and Emily Shandley each won two individual events in Oak Creek’s 130-55 victory over Racine Park on Oct. 21.
Klement won the 100-yard backstroke in 1 minute, 8.18 seconds and the 200 individual medley in 2:29.46. Shandley took the 50 freestyle (26.22) and the 100 free (57.63).
Rachel Medenwaldt won the 500 free (5:59.12), Rebecca Shandley the 100 butterfly (1:13.84), Libby Schmidt the 100 breaststroke (1:19.77) and Megan Mauer the diving (191.30 points).
The Knights also won all three relays. Rebecca Shandley, Brittany Schwonke, Medenwaldt and Schmidt took the 200 medley (2:13.50); Danielle Shandley, Emily Shandley, Klement and Schmidt the 200 free (1:51.13), and Emily Shandley, Danielle Shandley, Klement and Medenwaldt the 400 free (4:07.79).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Trail continues toward Abendschein Park's full development in Oak Creek
- Lake Vista redevelopment reaches 'point of action' in Oak Creek
- Drexel Town Square take shape with latest design plans approved by Oak Creek
- Oak Creek teams with Packer Radio Network for merchandise giveaway
- Oak Creek volunteers restore Milwaukee home, and more, with their efforts
- Suzy's Cream Cheesecakes expands operations to Oak Creek
- Rough street gets a smooth treatment in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek's history flows onward in milestone celebration
- The $59 million and $7 million questions: Oak Creek-Franklin district details Nov. referendum
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man