NOW Newspapers invites you to endorse your favorite candidates in local elections by submitting a letter to the Public Forum.
Letters regarding the April 1 election must be received in the NOW office by 5 p.m. March 14.
Letters must be 300 or fewer words.
Please include the writer's name, address and telephone number for verification purposes; only the writer's name and community of residence will be published.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication. Some letters may be published online but not in print.
Email letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to NOW Newspapers Public Forum, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Ste. A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
- Websites to get new look, realignment
- Oak Creek Public Library to host Hogwarts Reunion
- Oak Creek hangs banners at Drexel Town Square in honor of local military heroes
- Pokemon Go can go anywhere, but you shouldn't, police say
- 'Little Mermaid' swims into Greendale Community Theatre
- Oak Creek police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- News & Notes: July 21, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: July 21, 2016 issue
- Corrections: Atty McGrath
- NOW's user submitted stories, photos will be discontinued in early August