NOW Newspapers invites you to endorse your favorite candidates in local elections by submitting a letter to the Public Forum.
Letters regarding the April 1 election must be received in the NOW office by 5 p.m. March 14.
Letters must be 300 or fewer words.
Please include the writer's name, address and telephone number for verification purposes; only the writer's name and community of residence will be published.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication. Some letters may be published online but not in print.
Email letters to email@example.com or mail them to NOW Newspapers Public Forum, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Ste. A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District agrees to 'start fresh' with teachers union
- Caterpillar Inc. moves Oak Creek mining equipment HQ to South Milwaukee
- 'Evening of Blessings' provides the less fortunate with Thanksgiving dinner
- Oak Creek Public Library to close for one week during move to Drexel Town Square
- Kwik Trip opens second location in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- News & Notes: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- Charcoal Grill restaurant approved for old bank location in Oak Creek (5)
- Job fair to be held at Milwaukee Area Technical College's Oak Creek campus