NOW Newspapers invites you to endorse your favorite candidates in local elections by submitting a letter to the Public Forum.
Letters regarding the April 1 election must be received in the NOW office by 5 p.m. March 14.
Letters must be 300 or fewer words.
Please include the writer's name, address and telephone number for verification purposes; only the writer's name and community of residence will be published.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication. Some letters may be published online but not in print.
Email letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to NOW Newspapers Public Forum, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Ste. A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Knights marching band captures its first state title
- Oak Creek High School production company plays to strengths of The Little Theater
- Amendments may curtail proposed closing of Hales Corners wading pool and elimination of UW-Extension
- Oak Creek Water Street Brewery takes one step closer
- Oak Creek woman charged as part of prescription fraud ring
- Trail continues toward Abendschein Park's full development in Oak Creek
- Lake Vista redevelopment reaches 'point of action' in Oak Creek
- Drexel Town Square take shape with latest design plans approved by Oak Creek
- Oak Creek teams with Packer Radio Network for merchandise giveaway
- Oak Creek volunteers restore Milwaukee home, and more, with their efforts