NOW Newspapers invites you to endorse your favorite candidates in local elections by submitting a letter to the Public Forum.
Letters regarding the April 1 election must be received in the NOW office by 5 p.m. March 14.
Letters must be 300 or fewer words.
Please include the writer's name, address and telephone number for verification purposes; only the writer's name and community of residence will be published.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication. Some letters may be published online but not in print.
Email letters to email@example.com or mail them to NOW Newspapers Public Forum, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Ste. A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
- IKEA tries to get into TIF at Oak Creek site (1)
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek Memorial-ize the holiday
- Construction blooms in Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- View some Art in the Park in Oak Creek May 28
- Things to Do: May 26, 2016 issue
- News & Notes: May 26, 2016 issue
- Ryan schedules mobile office tour dates
- Five places to go to let your dog off the leash this summer
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee