NOW Newspapers invites you to endorse your favorite candidates in local elections by submitting a letter to the Public Forum.
Letters regarding the April 1 election must be received in the NOW office by 5 p.m. March 14.
Letters must be 300 or fewer words.
Please include the writer's name, address and telephone number for verification purposes; only the writer's name and community of residence will be published.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication. Some letters may be published online but not in print.
Email letters to email@example.com or mail them to NOW Newspapers Public Forum, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Ste. A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kwik Trip may open second gasoline station in Oak Creek in 2015
- Oak Creek accepts ownership of former EPEC, Du Pont lakefront land
- Lack of space limits additional open enrollment, Chapter 220 seats
- Man robbed outside Oak Creek motel at gunpoint
- Residents fill in design ideas of future Lake Vista in Oak Creek
- Mediterranean restaurant may open in place of former Sadie's Ristorante in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek woman truly runs for her life in her fight against MS
- Owls are a hoot at Deerfield Elementary
- Residents can provide input for updated Oak Creek comprehensive plan
- Oak Creek approves city budget with small tax levy increase