NOW Newspapers invites you to endorse your favorite candidates in local elections by submitting a letter to the Public Forum.
Letters regarding the April 1 election must be received in the NOW office by 5 p.m. March 14.
Letters must be 300 or fewer words.
Please include the writer's name, address and telephone number for verification purposes; only the writer's name and community of residence will be published.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication. Some letters may be published online but not in print.
Email letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to NOW Newspapers Public Forum, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Ste. A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chick-fil-A approval for Drexel Town Square generates 'buzz' in Oak Creek
- Mayor Steve Scaffidi weighs-in on issues and successes of Oak Creek
- Milwaukee County Transit expands bus service to Oak Creek
- Video: Oak Creek reporter faces fear of falling through ice in safety training
- Incumbent Ruetz faces former alderman Verhalen in Oak Creek's 3rd District
- Incumbent Gehl faces former Alderwoman Grabowski in Oak Creek District 5 race
- Oak Creek School Board candidates compete for two open seats
- Dementia facility approved for another residential neighborhood
- Family Life Center and other Oak Creek resources unite against poverty
- Interactive: Fewer students in Oak Creek are taking free or reduced-price lunches