NOW Newspapers invites you to endorse your favorite candidates in local elections by submitting a letter to the Public Forum.
Letters regarding the April 1 election must be received in the NOW office by 5 p.m. March 14.
Letters must be 300 or fewer words.
Please include the writer's name, address and telephone number for verification purposes; only the writer's name and community of residence will be published.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication. Some letters may be published online but not in print.
Email letters to email@example.com or mail them to NOW Newspapers Public Forum, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Ste. A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Star of 'Dance Moms' to make Oak Creek appearance
- Sikh Temple announces memorial events to honor victims of shooting
- Four things to know about new Drexel Town Square in Oak Creek (8)
- Water Street Brewery opens Oak Creek location
- Oak Creek Library to use Meijer donation for teen Internet cafe
- YES reports campaign to expand Oak Creek School Board has enough signatures for public vote (2)
- Oak Creek police report: July 23, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: July 23, 2015 issue
- New Oak Creek Fire Station No. 1 to host open house
- Oak Creek High announces student registration schedule