NOW Newspapers invites you to endorse your favorite candidates in local elections by submitting a letter to the Public Forum.
Letters regarding the April 1 election must be received in the NOW office by 5 p.m. March 14.
Letters must be 300 or fewer words.
Please include the writer's name, address and telephone number for verification purposes; only the writer's name and community of residence will be published.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication. Some letters may be published online but not in print.
Email letters to email@example.com or mail them to NOW Newspapers Public Forum, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Ste. A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek High School adds boys volleyball and girls golf
- Fewer students in Oak Creek are taking free or reduced-price lunches
- City divided on addition of Chick-fil-A at Drexel Town Square in Oak Creek
- Video: Sex trafficking is indeed a problem in suburbia, including Oak Creek (1)
- Oak Creek's Murphy and Lenda receive Medal of Valor for Sikh Temple shooting response
- Voters in Oak Creek-Franklin and Greendale decide candidates for April 7 election
- All ages, gender and weight classes get a lift from Oak Creek High School powerlifting club
- Primary elections in Greendale and Oak Creek set for Feb. 17
- Election Forum: Oak Creek School Board primary, seven candidates (four will advance)