NOW Newspapers invites you to endorse your favorite candidates in local elections by submitting a letter to the Public Forum.
Letters regarding the April 1 election must be received in the NOW office by 5 p.m. March 14.
Letters must be 300 or fewer words.
Please include the writer's name, address and telephone number for verification purposes; only the writer's name and community of residence will be published.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication. Some letters may be published online but not in print.
Email letters to email@example.com or mail them to NOW Newspapers Public Forum, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Ste. A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Knight Construction will give high school students a home-building experience
- Election Forum: District 3 alderman candidates share their point of view before primary election
- Azura Memory Care wants to open its 13th Wisconsin facility in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek funds non-union city employee wage increases for first time since 2011
- Oak Creek police officers negotiate 2 percent wage increase
- Assisted living facility eyes Oak Creek neighborhood for new location
- Oak Creek pays its 60th year 'forward' with monthly acts of service
- Drexel Town Square in Oak Creek gets healthy addition: Froedtert facility
- Open gym available Saturday nights at Oak Creek West Middle School
- Candidates file for spring election in Oak Creek, Franklin, Greendale and Hales Corners