NOW Newspapers invites you to endorse your favorite candidates in local elections by submitting a letter to the Public Forum.
Letters regarding the April 1 election must be received in the NOW office by 5 p.m. March 14.
Letters must be 300 or fewer words.
Please include the writer's name, address and telephone number for verification purposes; only the writer's name and community of residence will be published.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication. Some letters may be published online but not in print.
Email letters to email@example.com or mail them to NOW Newspapers Public Forum, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Ste. A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Lake Vista redevelopment reaches 'point of action' in Oak Creek
- Drexel Town Square take shape with latest design plans approved by Oak Creek
- Oak Creek teams with Packer Radio Network for merchandise giveaway
- Oak Creek volunteers restore Milwaukee home, and more, with their efforts
- Suzy's Cream Cheesecakes expands operations to Oak Creek
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Rough street gets a smooth treatment in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek's history flows onward in milestone celebration
- The $59 million and $7 million questions: Oak Creek-Franklin district details Nov. referendum
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man