NOW Newspapers invites you to endorse your favorite candidates in local elections by submitting a letter to the Public Forum.
Letters regarding the April 1 election must be received in the NOW office by 5 p.m. March 14.
Letters must be 300 or fewer words.
Please include the writer's name, address and telephone number for verification purposes; only the writer's name and community of residence will be published.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication. Some letters may be published online but not in print.
Email letters to email@example.com or mail them to NOW Newspapers Public Forum, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Ste. A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
- Meijer customers given opportunity to co-star in television commercial
- Oak Creek police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District's director of business reflects on career, looks forward in Q&A
- News & Notes: April 28, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: Art at Boerner, brain series and more
- Oak Creek student facing charges after stealing car, eluding police
- Oak Creek receives 'Vision Award' for Drexel Town Square development
- Oak Creek police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Cellphone tower stands in way of Oak Creek-Franklin school auditorium (1)
- Oak Creek Police Department hosts retirement ceremony for K-9 officer Bronco (2)