NOW Newspapers invites you to endorse your favorite candidates in local elections by submitting a letter to the Public Forum.
Letters regarding the April 1 election must be received in the NOW office by 5 p.m. March 14.
Letters must be 300 or fewer words.
Please include the writer's name, address and telephone number for verification purposes; only the writer's name and community of residence will be published.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication. Some letters may be published online but not in print.
Email letters to email@example.com or mail them to NOW Newspapers Public Forum, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Ste. A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
- 20,000 pounds of cheese stolen in Oak Creek
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek fire up for the Fourth
- Oak Creek strategizes for an updated plan
- Oak Creek holding selfie search contest in July
- Oak Creek police report: June 30, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: June 30, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek increases dog ownership limit from two to three
- Splash pad gets off to a slippery start at Drexel Town Square (1)
- Oak Creek police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- Paul Ryan schedules stops in Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek