An Oak Creek resident reported that cards containing cash donations from his mother's funeral were stolen from his home sometime from March 21 to 23.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The resident reported on April 1 that cards from his mother's funeral were stolen from his home in the 10300 block of South Oriole Lane sometime between March 21 and March 23.
Some of the cards contained cash donations, and they were stolen out of a bag that was in his bedroom. The resident also reported that a black Apple iPod 4G and a black Apple iPhone 4, valued at $400, were also stolen from the home sometime before March 28.
The resident gave police the name of a possible suspect, and police were trying to find him at the time of the report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Former MLB player John Mallee to coach at Prospect Training Academy
- Black Bear Bottling named 2015 Business of the Year by South Suburban Chamber of Commerce (1)
- Oak Creek Common Council denies police chief's request for 7.5-percent raise — at least for 2016
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Tickets now on sale for annual 'Taste of Oak Creek-Franklin' fundraiser
- Oak Creek's former city hall, library now demolished
- Oak Creek participates in national Water and Health Study
- Video: Oak Creek reflects on Obama's call for tighter gun legislation
- Oak Creek police report: Jan. 28, 2016 issue
- New Oak Creek Goodwill Store to host grand opening (4)