An Oak Creek resident reported that cards containing cash donations from his mother's funeral were stolen from his home sometime from March 21 to 23.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The resident reported on April 1 that cards from his mother's funeral were stolen from his home in the 10300 block of South Oriole Lane sometime between March 21 and March 23.
Some of the cards contained cash donations, and they were stolen out of a bag that was in his bedroom. The resident also reported that a black Apple iPod 4G and a black Apple iPhone 4, valued at $400, were also stolen from the home sometime before March 28.
The resident gave police the name of a possible suspect, and police were trying to find him at the time of the report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Woman was struck after argument about friend being hit in the groin
- Oak Creek Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Greendale trustees rescind polling place referendum question
- Flight for Life responds to rollover accident in Greendale
- St. Francis and Oak Creek combine police dispatch units: Cities combine police dispatch units
- Motorist chased children, used racial slur, cops say
- Greendale School District to "get on a different trajectory" for polling place issue
- Greendale Schools to re-evaluate polling place requests this Thursday
- Oak Creek Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Chick-fil-A celebrates National Lemonade Day with free samples in Brookfield, Greendale