An Oak Creek resident reported that cards containing cash donations from his mother's funeral were stolen from his home sometime from March 21 to 23.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The resident reported on April 1 that cards from his mother's funeral were stolen from his home in the 10300 block of South Oriole Lane sometime between March 21 and March 23.
Some of the cards contained cash donations, and they were stolen out of a bag that was in his bedroom. The resident also reported that a black Apple iPod 4G and a black Apple iPhone 4, valued at $400, were also stolen from the home sometime before March 28.
The resident gave police the name of a possible suspect, and police were trying to find him at the time of the report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek's Meijer will open in August
- Drexel Town Square's Emerald Row apartments lauded for 'urban and pedestrian feel'
- Oak Creek High School may add boys volleyball, girls golf
- Oak Creek police report: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- Azura Memory Care wants to open its 13th Wisconsin facility in Oak Creek
- Knight Construction will give high school students a home-building experience
- Election Forum: District 3 alderman candidates share their point of view before primary election
- OCFSD school board member resigns
- Chick-fil-A seeks Oak Creek's Drexel Town Square for new restaurant
- Assisted living facility eyes Oak Creek neighborhood for new location