An Oak Creek resident reported that cards containing cash donations from his mother's funeral were stolen from his home sometime from March 21 to 23.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The resident reported on April 1 that cards from his mother's funeral were stolen from his home in the 10300 block of South Oriole Lane sometime between March 21 and March 23.
Some of the cards contained cash donations, and they were stolen out of a bag that was in his bedroom. The resident also reported that a black Apple iPod 4G and a black Apple iPhone 4, valued at $400, were also stolen from the home sometime before March 28.
The resident gave police the name of a possible suspect, and police were trying to find him at the time of the report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore Cinema to feature lounge, pizzeria and leather recliners
- Oak Creek police report: May 28, 2015 issue
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Cafe Blue takes pleasure in providing simple pleasures
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District considers how to address need for auditorium
- Cedar Hills to celebrate fifth-grade artwork in annual Gallery Night
- Oak Creek police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Elmbrook Rotary Club looking for more teams for annual Spikes for Tykes fundraiser
- For Oak Creek-Franklin school boundaries, it's back to Option 1
- Department of Transportation to update local businesses about South 27th Street construction
- Oak Creek's historical society begins tour season on Memorial Day