Oak Creek — Black Bear Bottling Group will expand its Oak Creek bottling plant, 2025 W. South Branch Blvd., by 18,839 square feet, adding loading docks and office space.
The company got approval to expand from the Plan Commission on Nov. 12. Black Bear plans to add three to five employees, according to information submitted to the city.
The addition will be used primarily for storage of drinking water and soda. Two loading docks will be added as well.
Black Bear bottling pushed for, and was granted, landscaping permission due to a lack of shrubs.
The company purchased the building from the city in 2012, after operating there on a lease for many years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek's Shred Day returns Sept. 26
- Oak Creek police report: Sept. 3, 2015 issue
- Pineapple Café begins to bear fruit with mixed cuisine in Oak Creek
- Milwaukee County Parks extends Oak Leaf Trail to OakView Business Park
- The Academy of Performing Arts to host 2nd annual 'Trunk or Treat' event
- Man robbed in his own backyard in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek man killed in Sauk County traffic accident
- Oak Creek community buries time capsule at future city hall
- Oak Creek-Franklin School Board receives voter approval to add two more seats