Oak Creek — Black Bear Bottling Group will expand its Oak Creek bottling plant, 2025 W. South Branch Blvd., by 18,839 square feet, adding loading docks and office space.
The company got approval to expand from the Plan Commission on Nov. 12. Black Bear plans to add three to five employees, according to information submitted to the city.
The addition will be used primarily for storage of drinking water and soda. Two loading docks will be added as well.
Black Bear bottling pushed for, and was granted, landscaping permission due to a lack of shrubs.
The company purchased the building from the city in 2012, after operating there on a lease for many years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Seuss' birthday celebrated at Oak Creek library for Family Fun Night
- Got stuff? The Clutter Coach is coming to Oak Creek to help
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 26, 2015, issue
- City divided on addition of Chick-fil-A at Drexel Town Square in Oak Creek
- OCFSD considers more than $1 million in proposed capital improvements
- Milwaukee County Transit expands bus service to Oak Creek
- Sikh Temple shooting examined in one-hour documentary Monday
- Voters in Oak Creek-Franklin and Greendale decide candidates for April 7 election
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 19, 2015, issue
- Four OCFSD school board candidates advance to April's general election