Oak Creek — Black Bear Bottling Group will expand its Oak Creek bottling plant, 2025 W. South Branch Blvd., by 18,839 square feet, adding loading docks and office space.
The company got approval to expand from the Plan Commission on Nov. 12. Black Bear plans to add three to five employees, according to information submitted to the city.
The addition will be used primarily for storage of drinking water and soda. Two loading docks will be added as well.
Black Bear bottling pushed for, and was granted, landscaping permission due to a lack of shrubs.
The company purchased the building from the city in 2012, after operating there on a lease for many years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Man hits workers with gravel because construction made it difficult to get into his driveway
- Helicopter helps place HVAC units on Meijer at Drexel Town Square
- Elderly resident with asthma trapped in elevator at Country View Retirement Home
- Oak Creek Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Oak Creek Knights marching band captures its first state title
- Oak Creek High School production company plays to strengths of The Little Theater
- Amendments may curtail proposed closing of Hales Corners wading pool and elimination of UW-Extension
- In a new proposed OCFSD course, students would build a house
- Oak Creek Water Street Brewery takes one step closer
- Oak Creek woman charged as part of prescription fraud ring