Oak Creek — Black Bear Bottling Group will expand its Oak Creek bottling plant, 2025 W. South Branch Blvd., by 18,839 square feet, adding loading docks and office space.
The company got approval to expand from the Plan Commission on Nov. 12. Black Bear plans to add three to five employees, according to information submitted to the city.
The addition will be used primarily for storage of drinking water and soda. Two loading docks will be added as well.
Black Bear bottling pushed for, and was granted, landscaping permission due to a lack of shrubs.
The company purchased the building from the city in 2012, after operating there on a lease for many years.
- Oak Creek increases dog ownership limit from two to three
- Oak Creek police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek's Summer Concert Series begins June 29
- Splash pad gets off to a slippery start at Drexel Town Square (1)
- Nominations being accepted for the 2016 Oak Creek Landscaping Awards
- Oak Creek combating Emerald Ash Borer with chemicals
- Oak Creek police report: June 16, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek's Miliacca eyes state pageant title
- Oak Creek passes agreement for senior community in Drexel Town Square
- Oak Creek makes a splash opening its splash pad in Drexel Town Square