Oak Creek — Black Bear Bottling Group will expand its Oak Creek bottling plant, 2025 W. South Branch Blvd., by 18,839 square feet, adding loading docks and office space.
The company got approval to expand from the Plan Commission on Nov. 12. Black Bear plans to add three to five employees, according to information submitted to the city.
The addition will be used primarily for storage of drinking water and soda. Two loading docks will be added as well.
Black Bear bottling pushed for, and was granted, landscaping permission due to a lack of shrubs.
The company purchased the building from the city in 2012, after operating there on a lease for many years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek food distributor faces $85K in fines after employee injury
- Star of 'Dance Moms' to make Oak Creek appearance
- Sikh Temple announces memorial events to honor victims of 2012 shooting
- Oak Creek police report: July 23, 2015 issue
- Four things to know about new Drexel Town Square in Oak Creek (8)
- YES reports campaign to expand Oak Creek School Board has enough signatures for public vote (2)
- New fire station douses Oak Creek's longstanding need
- Water Street Brewery opens Oak Creek location
- Oak Creek High announces student registration schedule