A member of the U.S. Air Force recruiting office reported receiving multiple threatening phone calls from a woman between 12:40 a.m. and 1:15 a.m. Feb. 27.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The woman called the recruiting office, 10050 S. 27th St., multiple times, and stated that she hopes the Air Force member's children will be harmed and his wife decapitated.
The Air Force member believes the calls are coming from a woman who is blaming him for her husband's suicide last year.
A 24-hour patrol watch was requested at the recruiting station and at the service member's residence, and the investigation is ongoing.
- Oak Creek increases dog ownership limit from two to three
- Oak Creek police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek's Summer Concert Series begins June 29
- Splash pad gets off to a slippery start at Drexel Town Square (1)
- Nominations being accepted for the 2016 Oak Creek Landscaping Awards
- Oak Creek combating Emerald Ash Borer with chemicals
- Oak Creek police report: June 16, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek's Miliacca eyes state pageant title
- Oak Creek passes agreement for senior community in Drexel Town Square
- Oak Creek makes a splash opening its splash pad in Drexel Town Square