A member of the U.S. Air Force recruiting office reported receiving multiple threatening phone calls from a woman between 12:40 a.m. and 1:15 a.m. Feb. 27.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The woman called the recruiting office, 10050 S. 27th St., multiple times, and stated that she hopes the Air Force member's children will be harmed and his wife decapitated.
The Air Force member believes the calls are coming from a woman who is blaming him for her husband's suicide last year.
A 24-hour patrol watch was requested at the recruiting station and at the service member's residence, and the investigation is ongoing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek residents to see rate decrease in city portion of tax bill
- Wisconsin DOT: South 27th Street is open for business during holiday season (1)
- Meijer to provide food for Oak Creek's annual 'Evening of Blessings'
- Oak Creek 8th graders 'view the world' as journalists in writing unit, 4 essays to be posted online (1)
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 19, 2015
- Oak Creek planners can live with modified apartment proposal
- Oak Creek Culver's to host annual Kids2Kids Toy Drive
- Resident invited to special Packers event after solving Associated Bank's 'turf search' in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 12, 2015 issue