A member of the U.S. Air Force recruiting office reported receiving multiple threatening phone calls from a woman between 12:40 a.m. and 1:15 a.m. Feb. 27.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The woman called the recruiting office, 10050 S. 27th St., multiple times, and stated that she hopes the Air Force member's children will be harmed and his wife decapitated.
The Air Force member believes the calls are coming from a woman who is blaming him for her husband's suicide last year.
A 24-hour patrol watch was requested at the recruiting station and at the service member's residence, and the investigation is ongoing.
- IKEA, Oak Creek officials to announce store details Thursday morning
- Furniture retailer IKEA reportedly eyeing site in Oak Creek (1)
- Annual Oak Creek bike rodeo mixes fun and safety
- Oak Creek police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek student facing charges after stealing car, eluding police
- Oak Creek police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District's director of business reflects on career, looks forward in Q&A
- Meijer customers given opportunity to co-star in television commercial
- Oak Creek receives 'Vision Award' for Drexel Town Square development