A member of the U.S. Air Force recruiting office reported receiving multiple threatening phone calls from a woman between 12:40 a.m. and 1:15 a.m. Feb. 27.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The woman called the recruiting office, 10050 S. 27th St., multiple times, and stated that she hopes the Air Force member's children will be harmed and his wife decapitated.
The Air Force member believes the calls are coming from a woman who is blaming him for her husband's suicide last year.
A 24-hour patrol watch was requested at the recruiting station and at the service member's residence, and the investigation is ongoing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: April 22
- Jack Lang, 76, faces life in prison for allegedly killing his wife for 'giving him hell'
- State of the City Twitter chat probes Drexel Town Square, construction and more
- Social media: Oak Creek Ask the Mayor Twitter chat recap
- Police, firefighters respond to brush, leaf fires in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek Mayor Scaffidi to host 'State of the City' chat via Twitter tonight
- News & Notes: April 17
- Corrections: April 17
- Police Report: April 15
- 'Treat and Go' trauma kits will fill Oak Creek classrooms