A member of the U.S. Air Force recruiting office reported receiving multiple threatening phone calls from a woman between 12:40 a.m. and 1:15 a.m. Feb. 27.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The woman called the recruiting office, 10050 S. 27th St., multiple times, and stated that she hopes the Air Force member's children will be harmed and his wife decapitated.
The Air Force member believes the calls are coming from a woman who is blaming him for her husband's suicide last year.
A 24-hour patrol watch was requested at the recruiting station and at the service member's residence, and the investigation is ongoing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BMX, skateboarding competition canceled Saturday in Oak Creek
- Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- 'Land fill' paves way for new lakefront road in Oak Creek
- Zone Baseball makes The Rock its home plate
- Old market lives on in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek Police Report: July 17, 2014 issue
- Man arrested for masturbating in shopping center lot in Oak Creek
- Eatery falters amid road construction in Oak Creek
- Domestic bird found stray in Oak Creek
- Pixologie photo organizers memorialize life stories