An Oak Creek resident called police Feb. 4 to report property damage after renting her trailer to a friend for a bachelorette party.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A resident in the 6300 block of South 24th Street called police to report a friend damaged her property at 10:40 a.m. Feb. 4.
The caller told police she rented her trailer to a friend and her friend's friend for a bachelorette party Feb. 1, and said that drinks were spilled that left stains on her carpet, drink "rings" were left on her piano and one of her beer mugs was missing and possibly broken.
She was advised the damage was a civil matter, not a police matter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore Cinema to feature lounge, pizzeria and leather recliners
- Oak Creek police report: May 28, 2015 issue
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Cafe Blue takes pleasure in providing simple pleasures
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District considers how to address need for auditorium
- Cedar Hills to celebrate fifth-grade artwork in annual Gallery Night
- Oak Creek police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Elmbrook Rotary Club looking for more teams for annual Spikes for Tykes fundraiser
- For Oak Creek-Franklin school boundaries, it's back to Option 1
- Department of Transportation to update local businesses about South 27th Street construction
- Oak Creek's historical society begins tour season on Memorial Day