Oak Creek police say naked customer, with strategically placed sock, ends up pizza-less
Oak Creek — A pizza delivery person in Oak Creek has a tip for anyone who asks for home delivery: If you answer your door naked, you won't get any pizza.
According to an Oak Creek police report:
A pizza delivery person working for Domino's in Franklin attempted to deliver a pizza to an apartment in the 1700 block of Timber Ridge Lane at 12:40 a.m. Sunday.
A man answered the door completely naked, except for a sock covering his genitals. The money for the pizza was tucked inside the sock.
The delivery person left the apartment without delivering the pizza. He told officers he heard several other people in the apartment laughing during the incident.
The manager at Domino's did not want to press charges, but wanted police to warn the man about his behavior. He also added that the apartment will not receive any deliveries from Domino's in the future.
The man admitted to answering the door with only a sock over his genitals, and told police the entire incident was a joke. He was warned about his actions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Oak Creek approves city budget with small tax levy increase
- Owls are a hoot at Deerfield Elementary
- Santa is ready to come to Oak Creek with a holiday workshop, bake contest and games
- Drugs, and concern about them, are on the rise in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 13, 2014 issue
- Oak Creek, Franklin residents vote "yes" to only one OCFSD referendum question
- Oak Creek votes in Schimel for attorney general
- Re-elected Gov. Walker won Oak Creek's vote
- Wauwatosa Common Council denies Woman's Club request for parking lot expansion