A 37-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for prostitution after police conducted a sting at a hotel in the 6300 block of South 13th Street about 8:25 p.m. Jan. 16.
The woman agreed to have sex with an undercover officer for $175. She admitted to working as a prostitute for the past six months.
Three Milwaukee women, ages 18, 21 and 23, a 23-year-old Waukesha woman, a 27-year-old Green Bay woman and a 52-year-old Greenfield man were arrested for not having escort service licenses in several incidents between 9:20 p.m. Jan. 16 and 1:25 a.m. Jan. 17.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: May 28, 2015 issue
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Cafe Blue takes pleasure in providing simple pleasures
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District considers how to address need for auditorium
- Cedar Hills to celebrate fifth-grade artwork in annual Gallery Night
- Oak Creek police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Elmbrook Rotary Club looking for more teams for annual Spikes for Tykes fundraiser
- For Oak Creek-Franklin school boundaries, it's back to Option 1
- Department of Transportation to update local businesses about South 27th Street construction
- Oak Creek's historical society begins tour season on Memorial Day
- Oak Creek High School track now open to public Saturday mornings