A 37-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for prostitution after police conducted a sting at a hotel in the 6300 block of South 13th Street about 8:25 p.m. Jan. 16.
The woman agreed to have sex with an undercover officer for $175. She admitted to working as a prostitute for the past six months.
Three Milwaukee women, ages 18, 21 and 23, a 23-year-old Waukesha woman, a 27-year-old Green Bay woman and a 52-year-old Greenfield man were arrested for not having escort service licenses in several incidents between 9:20 p.m. Jan. 16 and 1:25 a.m. Jan. 17.
- Oak Creek Public Library to host Hogwarts Reunion
- Oak Creek hangs banners at Drexel Town Square in honor of local military heroes
- Oak Creek police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Corrections: Atty McGrath
- 'Little Mermaid' swims into Greendale Community Theatre
- Charcoal Grill and Rotisserie lights its grill in Oak Creek July 18
- Oak Creek offering free trial of activities in July
- Oak Creek Police offer tips when to say no to Pokemon Go
- Oak Creek Police Chief John Edwards taking job at Froedert in Menomonee Falls
- Oak Creek police report: July 14, 2016 issue