A 37-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for prostitution after police conducted a sting at a hotel in the 6300 block of South 13th Street about 8:25 p.m. Jan. 16.
The woman agreed to have sex with an undercover officer for $175. She admitted to working as a prostitute for the past six months.
Three Milwaukee women, ages 18, 21 and 23, a 23-year-old Waukesha woman, a 27-year-old Green Bay woman and a 52-year-old Greenfield man were arrested for not having escort service licenses in several incidents between 9:20 p.m. Jan. 16 and 1:25 a.m. Jan. 17.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Mayor Scaffidi to host 'State of the City' chat via Twitter tonight
- News & Notes: April 17
- Corrections: April 17
- Police Report: April 15
- 'Treat and Go' trauma kits will fill Oak Creek classrooms
- Club 2:35 inspires creativity outside of the classroom
- Man calls police, is arrested after punching officer in head
- Sikhs in Washington honor Officer Brian Murphy
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District weighs teacher merit pay
- Cash donations for funeral taken from Oak Creek home