A 37-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for prostitution after police conducted a sting at a hotel in the 6300 block of South 13th Street about 8:25 p.m. Jan. 16.
The woman agreed to have sex with an undercover officer for $175. She admitted to working as a prostitute for the past six months.
Three Milwaukee women, ages 18, 21 and 23, a 23-year-old Waukesha woman, a 27-year-old Green Bay woman and a 52-year-old Greenfield man were arrested for not having escort service licenses in several incidents between 9:20 p.m. Jan. 16 and 1:25 a.m. Jan. 17.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Police Report: Oct. 2, 2014 issue
- Oak Creek teams with Packer Radio Network for merchandise giveaway
- Hotel calls police about woman being beaten, but it was a couple role-playing during sex
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Ready to move into a luxury apartment in Drexel Town Square?
- Oak Creek Police Report: Sept. 25, 2014
- Oak Creek volunteers restore Milwaukee home, and more, with their efforts
- Oak Creek Police Report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Suzy's Cream Cheesecakes expands operations to Oak Creek
- Oak Creek Knights stadium available Saturdays for open track