Public school staff salaries for 2006-'07 school year
Find out how much your school district pays its teachers, administrators
Search to see how much nearly 9,000 public school employees in the Milwaukee suburbs earned in salary and fringe benefits in the 2006-'07 school year. Search by school, district, employee name or job title.
Editor's note: Why we post salary information online
Note: This database was compiled by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction from information provided by individual school districts. WDPI does not collect salary data for support staff, program aides or substitute teachers, so their names are not included in this database. Salaries listed may include supplemental pay for additional duties such as coaching or extracurricular clubs, depending on district. Fringe benefits include retirement pay, health insurance and life insurance.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Mayor Scaffidi to host 'State of the City' chat via Twitter tonight
- News & Notes: April 17
- Corrections: April 17
- Police Report: April 15
- 'Treat and Go' trauma kits will fill Oak Creek classrooms
- Club 2:35 inspires creativity outside of the classroom
- Man calls police, is arrested after punching officer in head
- Sikhs in Washington honor Officer Brian Murphy
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District weighs teacher merit pay
- Cash donations for funeral taken from Oak Creek home