Oak Creek — A man was arrested after he drove up behind two females at a shopping center and masturbated in front of them on Friday, July 11.
According to the police report:
Two females were walking behind Jimmy John's, 8907 W. Howell Ave., when they noticed a man in a silver car driving slowly behind them at about 8:15 p.m. As the car passed them they noticed the driver had his pants pulled down and was touching his erect penis.
An officer located the suspect's vehicle parked in the lot at Office Max, and when he approached the car he saw the suspect was attempting to pull up his shorts, which were partially down.
The suspect admitted that he pulled his pants down to masturbate while he was driving around in his car, and told police he thought it would give him "an adrenaline rush." The suspect also told the police that one or two other people saw him engaging in this behavior that day.
The suspect was arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior, and his car was towed from the lot.
- View some Art in the Park in Oak Creek May 28
- Oak Creek police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- IKEA tries to get into TIF at Oak Creek site (1)
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Oak Creek police report: May 19, 2016 issue
- Why did IKEA choose Oak Creek? Location
- Oak Creek to honor veterans May 30
- Oak Creek police report: May 12, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek flies military-spangled banners to honor 'heroes'
- Meijer and Family Life Center partner in Simply Give food pantry donation program