Oak Creek — A man was arrested after he drove up behind two females at a shopping center and masturbated in front of them on Friday, July 11.
According to the police report:
Two females were walking behind Jimmy John's, 8907 W. Howell Ave., when they noticed a man in a silver car driving slowly behind them at about 8:15 p.m. As the car passed them they noticed the driver had his pants pulled down and was touching his erect penis.
An officer located the suspect's vehicle parked in the lot at Office Max, and when he approached the car he saw the suspect was attempting to pull up his shorts, which were partially down.
The suspect admitted that he pulled his pants down to masturbate while he was driving around in his car, and told police he thought it would give him "an adrenaline rush." The suspect also told the police that one or two other people saw him engaging in this behavior that day.
The suspect was arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior, and his car was towed from the lot.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BMX, skateboarding competition canceled Saturday in Oak Creek
- Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- 'Land fill' paves way for new lakefront road in Oak Creek
- Zone Baseball makes The Rock its home plate
- Old market lives on in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek Police Report: July 17, 2014 issue
- Man arrested for masturbating in shopping center lot in Oak Creek
- Eatery falters amid road construction in Oak Creek
- Domestic bird found stray in Oak Creek
- Pixologie photo organizers memorialize life stories