Oak Creek — A man was arrested after he drove up behind two females at a shopping center and masturbated in front of them on Friday, July 11.
According to the police report:
Two females were walking behind Jimmy John's, 8907 W. Howell Ave., when they noticed a man in a silver car driving slowly behind them at about 8:15 p.m. As the car passed them they noticed the driver had his pants pulled down and was touching his erect penis.
An officer located the suspect's vehicle parked in the lot at Office Max, and when he approached the car he saw the suspect was attempting to pull up his shorts, which were partially down.
The suspect admitted that he pulled his pants down to masturbate while he was driving around in his car, and told police he thought it would give him "an adrenaline rush." The suspect also told the police that one or two other people saw him engaging in this behavior that day.
The suspect was arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior, and his car was towed from the lot.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Man hits workers with gravel because construction made it difficult to get into his driveway
- Helicopter helps place HVAC units on Meijer at Drexel Town Square
- Elderly resident with asthma trapped in elevator at Country View Retirement Home
- Oak Creek Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Oak Creek Knights marching band captures its first state title
- Oak Creek High School production company plays to strengths of The Little Theater
- Amendments may curtail proposed closing of Hales Corners wading pool and elimination of UW-Extension
- In a new proposed OCFSD course, students would build a house
- Oak Creek Water Street Brewery takes one step closer
- Oak Creek woman charged as part of prescription fraud ring