Oak Creek — A man was arrested after he drove up behind two females at a shopping center and masturbated in front of them on Friday, July 11.
According to the police report:
Two females were walking behind Jimmy John's, 8907 W. Howell Ave., when they noticed a man in a silver car driving slowly behind them at about 8:15 p.m. As the car passed them they noticed the driver had his pants pulled down and was touching his erect penis.
An officer located the suspect's vehicle parked in the lot at Office Max, and when he approached the car he saw the suspect was attempting to pull up his shorts, which were partially down.
The suspect admitted that he pulled his pants down to masturbate while he was driving around in his car, and told police he thought it would give him "an adrenaline rush." The suspect also told the police that one or two other people saw him engaging in this behavior that day.
The suspect was arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior, and his car was towed from the lot.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Former MLB player John Mallee to coach at Prospect Training Academy
- Black Bear Bottling named 2015 Business of the Year by South Suburban Chamber of Commerce
- Oak Creek Common Council denies police chief's request for 7.5-percent raise — at least for 2016
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Tickets now on sale for annual 'Taste of Oak Creek-Franklin' fundraiser
- Oak Creek's former city hall, library now demolished
- Oak Creek participates in national Water and Health Study
- Video: Oak Creek reflects on Obama's call for tighter gun legislation
- Oak Creek police report: Jan. 28, 2016 issue
- New Oak Creek Goodwill Store to host grand opening (3)