A woman was arrested after she went inside her boyfriend's home, defecated on his carpet, rubbed feces on the walls and screamed at police June 16.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A resident in the 1300 block of East Alan Road reported that his girlfriend passed out inside his truck and then went inside his home, defecated on his carpet, and rubbed the feces into the hallway walls and his son's bedroom about 9:30 p.m. June 16.
The woman denied making the mess, whether it was accidental or intentional, and the caller told police he believed she was abusing her prescription medication.
She was taken to the hospital for evaluation by the Oak Creek Fire Department.
The woman was later arrested for disorderly conduct after she left the hospital on foot, took off her clothes, walked back to her boyfriend's house in just her undergarments and began screaming at police officers about 12:40 a.m. June 17.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Caterpillar Inc. moves Oak Creek mining equipment HQ to South Milwaukee
- 'Evening of Blessings' provides the less fortunate with Thanksgiving dinner
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Oak Creek Public Library to close for one week during move to Drexel Town Square
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 1, 2015 issue
- Kwik Trip opens second location in Oak Creek
- Job fair to be held at Milwaukee Area Technical College's Oak Creek campus
- MyCommunityNow reporter searching for local ghost stories
- Oak Creek police report: Sept. 24, 2015 issue