A woman was arrested after she went inside her boyfriend's home, defecated on his carpet, rubbed feces on the walls and screamed at police June 16.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A resident in the 1300 block of East Alan Road reported that his girlfriend passed out inside his truck and then went inside his home, defecated on his carpet, and rubbed the feces into the hallway walls and his son's bedroom about 9:30 p.m. June 16.
The woman denied making the mess, whether it was accidental or intentional, and the caller told police he believed she was abusing her prescription medication.
She was taken to the hospital for evaluation by the Oak Creek Fire Department.
The woman was later arrested for disorderly conduct after she left the hospital on foot, took off her clothes, walked back to her boyfriend's house in just her undergarments and began screaming at police officers about 12:40 a.m. June 17.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek-Franklin parent group pushes for larger school board membership
- 'Not one more' life: Oak Creek service stresses need for drop in gun violence (1)
- Oak Creek police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Video: Oak Creek-Franklin flips coin to determine task force chair; parents invited to apply
- #RisingForCharleston Service to support victims of church shooting, request stricter gun laws
- Oak Creek-Franklin Superintendent Sara Burmeister retires
- Oak Creek police report: June 25, 2015 issue
- Elm Grove police seek leads in robbery
- Oak Creek-Franklin board forms new committee to deal with school boundaries debate
- Proposed changes to Oak Creek Water and Sewer Utility Commission rejected (1)