· A door was forced open at Dunkin' Donuts, 2345 W. Ryan Road, prior to 4 a.m. June 16. It was unknown at the time of the report if anything was stolen.
· About $3,550 worth of video gaming systems and accessories and other electronic equipment was stolen from a residence in the 300 block of West Swan Cercle between 10 p.m. June 13 and 5:30 p.m. June 16. Access was gained through the second-floor patio.
· A Smith and Wesson model BG380 handgun was taken from a vehicle in the 9600 block of South Veronica Drive between May 18 and June 6.
· A gas-powered weed whacker, valued at $200, was taken from the 10800 block of South 10th Avenue between June 8 and 10:50 a.m. June 10.
· Three closet doors, two bedroom doors and a bathroom door, valued at $100 each, were taken from a vacant property in the 300 block of East Jewell Street between May 12 and June 12. A window was broken for entry.
· An employee's wallet, containing her driver's license, a gas gift card, $150 in cash and miscellaneous membership cards, was stolen from her purse at Applied Plastics, 7320 S. 6th St., between 1 and 3:30 p.m. June 12.
· A Bernie Brewer gnome and four landscape lights were taken from a front yard in the 10600 block of South Jessica Drive between 8 a.m. June 6 and 7:30 p.m. June 12.
· An unidentified man and woman shoplifted a $65 pair of running shoes and a $40 pair of Spider-Man shoes at Kohl's, 9035 S. Howell Ave., at about 11:25 a.m. June 14. The suspects fled when confronted by a security employee.
· An unidentified man shoplifted a cart full of groceries, valued at about $100, at Pick 'n Save, 6462 S. 27th St., at about 6 p.m. June 15.
· A manhole cover, valued at $300, and six steel valve boxes, valued at $1,800, were taken from a construction site on West Drexel and South Howell avenues between 5 p.m. June 14 and 7:30 a.m. June 16.
· A man was arrested for possession of heroin after he overdosed inside his vehicle at Kwik Trip, 9535 S. 13th St., at about 6:20 p.m. June 15. He was transported to Wheaton Franciscan Hospital by the Oak Creek Fire Department.
· A woman was arrested for possession of marijuana at Days Inn, 1201 W. College Ave., at about 3:45 a.m. June 17. Police found 3 grams of THC in her room.
· An officer investigating an occupied, parked vehicle in the lot at Days Inn, 1201 W. College Ave., arrested a man for possession of crack cocaine, a probation violation and obstructing an officer at about 3:50 a.m. June 17.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving after his vehicle was pulled over in the 1400 block of West College Avenue at about 3:45 a.m. June 12. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.12.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving after he was seen driving 45 mph in a 25-mph zone and came within a foot of striking a parked police squad in the 7100 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue at about 3:20 a.m. June 15. The suspect failed field sobriety tests, refused breath testing and was taken into custody.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving and cited for operating after suspension after an officer saw him swerving out of his lane of traffic in the 6400 block of South 27th Street at about 3:20 p.m. June 15. The man failed field sobriety testing and was taken into custody. His preliminary BAC was unavailable.
· A woman was arrested for drunken driving with a passenger under age 16 (second offense) following an accident in the 500 block of West Rawson Avenue at about 2:15 p.m. June 16. The woman's vehicle had reportedly struck a curb and almost struck another vehicle on South 27th Street and West Rawson Avenue before rear-ending a vehicle stopped for a red light on Rawson. A breath test revealed a BAC of 0.22. The female passenger in her car sustained a nose bleed, was evaluated on the scene and turned over to her father at the scene.
· A man was transported to Froedtert Hospital for treatment of side and back pain after he fell about 10 feet through a roof at Independence Corrugated, 7475 S. 6th St., at about 8:45 a.m. June 13. The victim stated his company was hired to replace the roof.
· A man was transported to Froedtert Hospital after his motorcycle collided with a vehicle in the 6600 block of South Howell Avenue at about 2:05 p.m. June 15. The driver of the vehicle was cited for failure to yield.
· The rear passenger side window of a vehicle was smashed at Woodman's, 8989 S. Howell Ave., between 7:50 and 8 p.m. June 11. Damage is estimated at $200.
· A vehicle was scratched in the 100 block of East Field Stone Circle between the evening of June 9 and 9 a.m. June 10. Damage was estimated at $300.
· A caller reported a group of five or six teenage boys were harassing workers, moving tables and were dropping their pants to expose their bare buttocks to employees inside Sonic, 8081 S. Howell Ave., at about 10:05 p.m. June 10. An officer spoke to the teens, who denied doing anything wrong, and they were told to leave.
· A man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he started yelling at employees and broke the entry door at First Credit Union, 2121 E. Rawson Ave., at about 3:30 pm. June 12. The man, who had come to the bank to close an account, was angry that no money was left in it due to bank fees.
· A resident in the 400 block of East Wynbrook Drive called police at about 5:05 p.m. June 13 to report that his neighbor's house had thousands of bees coming out of the exterior walls. The responding officer found a large amount of bees along the west side of the residence, but not inside the home. The homeowner was advised to contact a beekeeper or an exterminator.
· A male was cited for underage drinking and was taken into custody for having a warrant through the Oak Creek Police Department after he was found intoxicated and lying on the ground next to a bush in the 1400 block of East Meadowview at about 1:15 a.m. June 16.
· A woman was arrested for disorderly conduct after a series of incidents that started after she reportedly spread feces on the carpet, a wall and a bedroom of her boyfriend's residence in the 1300 block of East Alan Road prior to 9:30 p.m. June 16. The woman denied making the mess, but she was transported to the hospital for evaluation by the Oak Creek Fire Department after the boyfriend claimed she was abusing medication. She later left the hospital, dressed only in her undergarments, and walked back to her boyfriend's house, where she screamed at responding police officers, resulting in the arrest at at about 12:40 a.m. June 17.
· Police responded to four domestic violence calls and assisted with 23 rescue and two fire calls between June 10 and June 17.
- Oak Creek police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek police report: May 19, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek police report: May 12, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek police report: April 14, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek police report: April 7, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek police report: March 31, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek police report: March 24, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek police report: March 17, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek police report: March 10, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek police report: March 3, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 25, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 18, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek police report: Jan. 28, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek police report: Jan. 21, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek police report: Jan. 14, 2016 issue