A woman was arrested for maintaining a drug trafficking place after police found drugs and other items during a knock and talk May 28.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Police were conducting a knock-and-talk search at Days Inn, 1201 W. College Ave., about 1:45 a.m. May 28.
Police found four partially smoked marijuana blunts in her purse; 8.1 grams of heroin; two packages of razors and angle-cut straws; a digital scale and $2,830 packaged and banded by denomination in a backpack in her car; and corner-cut plastic bags, snorting straws, a glass marijuana pipe and $1,189 stacked in a cellphone box in her hotel room.
She was arrested for maintaining a drug trafficking place, possession of heroin with intent to deliver and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
She was also taken into custody for having a valid warrant with the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department for possession of narcotics and drug paraphernalia.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Seuss' birthday celebrated at Oak Creek library for Family Fun Night
- Got stuff? The Clutter Coach is coming to Oak Creek to help
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 26, 2015, issue
- City divided on addition of Chick-fil-A at Drexel Town Square in Oak Creek
- OCFSD considers more than $1 million in proposed capital improvements
- Milwaukee County Transit expands bus service to Oak Creek
- Sikh Temple shooting examined in one-hour documentary Monday
- Voters in Oak Creek-Franklin and Greendale decide candidates for April 7 election
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 19, 2015, issue
- Four OCFSD school board candidates advance to April's general election