A woman was arrested for maintaining a drug trafficking place after police found drugs and other items during a knock and talk May 28.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Police were conducting a knock-and-talk search at Days Inn, 1201 W. College Ave., about 1:45 a.m. May 28.
Police found four partially smoked marijuana blunts in her purse; 8.1 grams of heroin; two packages of razors and angle-cut straws; a digital scale and $2,830 packaged and banded by denomination in a backpack in her car; and corner-cut plastic bags, snorting straws, a glass marijuana pipe and $1,189 stacked in a cellphone box in her hotel room.
She was arrested for maintaining a drug trafficking place, possession of heroin with intent to deliver and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
She was also taken into custody for having a valid warrant with the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department for possession of narcotics and drug paraphernalia.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood School Board asks legislators to increase school funding
- Oak Creek police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek High School teacher accused of 'profanity-laced tirade' by colleague beats allegations (16)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District reschedules enrollment boundary meeting (1)
- Oak Creek High School receives special grant to begin home construction class next year
- Oscar's in West Allis sports new look
- Oak Creek police report: April 16, 2015 issue (1)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District discusses new enrollment boundaries
- Salvation Army in Oak Creek to host human trafficking awareness event