A woman was arrested for maintaining a drug trafficking place after police found drugs and other items during a knock and talk May 28.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Police were conducting a knock-and-talk search at Days Inn, 1201 W. College Ave., about 1:45 a.m. May 28.
Police found four partially smoked marijuana blunts in her purse; 8.1 grams of heroin; two packages of razors and angle-cut straws; a digital scale and $2,830 packaged and banded by denomination in a backpack in her car; and corner-cut plastic bags, snorting straws, a glass marijuana pipe and $1,189 stacked in a cellphone box in her hotel room.
She was arrested for maintaining a drug trafficking place, possession of heroin with intent to deliver and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
She was also taken into custody for having a valid warrant with the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department for possession of narcotics and drug paraphernalia.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Harvest of Arts and Crafts starts this weekend
- Alverno College students to work with Greendale schools for reading program
- Woman was struck after argument about friend being hit in the groin
- Oak Creek Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Greendale trustees rescind polling place referendum question
- Flight for Life responds to rollover accident in Greendale
- St. Francis and Oak Creek combine police dispatch units: Cities combine police dispatch units
- Motorist chased children, used racial slur, cops say
- Greendale School District to "get on a different trajectory" for polling place issue
- Greendale Schools to re-evaluate polling place requests this Thursday