A woman was arrested for maintaining a drug trafficking place after police found drugs and other items during a knock and talk May 28.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Police were conducting a knock-and-talk search at Days Inn, 1201 W. College Ave., about 1:45 a.m. May 28.
Police found four partially smoked marijuana blunts in her purse; 8.1 grams of heroin; two packages of razors and angle-cut straws; a digital scale and $2,830 packaged and banded by denomination in a backpack in her car; and corner-cut plastic bags, snorting straws, a glass marijuana pipe and $1,189 stacked in a cellphone box in her hotel room.
She was arrested for maintaining a drug trafficking place, possession of heroin with intent to deliver and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
She was also taken into custody for having a valid warrant with the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department for possession of narcotics and drug paraphernalia.
- Oak Creek hangs banners at Drexel Town Square in honor of local military heroes
- Oak Creek police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Corrections: Atty McGrath
- 'Little Mermaid' swims into Greendale Community Theatre
- Charcoal Grill and Rotisserie lights its grill in Oak Creek July 18
- Oak Creek offering free trial of activities in July
- Oak Creek Police offer tips when to say no to Pokemon Go
- Oak Creek Police Chief John Edwards taking job at Froedert in Menomonee Falls
- Oak Creek police report: July 14, 2016 issue
- Aldi looking to test a full bakery at its Oak Creek store