A woman was arrested for maintaining a drug trafficking place after police found drugs and other items during a knock and talk May 28.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Police were conducting a knock-and-talk search at Days Inn, 1201 W. College Ave., about 1:45 a.m. May 28.
Police found four partially smoked marijuana blunts in her purse; 8.1 grams of heroin; two packages of razors and angle-cut straws; a digital scale and $2,830 packaged and banded by denomination in a backpack in her car; and corner-cut plastic bags, snorting straws, a glass marijuana pipe and $1,189 stacked in a cellphone box in her hotel room.
She was arrested for maintaining a drug trafficking place, possession of heroin with intent to deliver and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
She was also taken into custody for having a valid warrant with the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department for possession of narcotics and drug paraphernalia.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Caterpillar Inc. moves Oak Creek mining equipment HQ to South Milwaukee
- 'Evening of Blessings' provides the less fortunate with Thanksgiving dinner
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Oak Creek Public Library to close for one week during move to Drexel Town Square
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 1, 2015 issue
- Kwik Trip opens second location in Oak Creek
- Job fair to be held at Milwaukee Area Technical College's Oak Creek campus
- MyCommunityNow reporter searching for local ghost stories
- Oak Creek police report: Sept. 24, 2015 issue