A woman was warned about making threatening statements after police were called about a vacuuming dispute May 22.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A resident in the 8500 block of South Chicago Road called police after her downstairs neighbor threatened her about vacuuming about 10:45 p.m. May 22.
An officer spoke to the downstairs neighbor, who admitted saying she was going to "come and drag the b---- out of the apartment and kick the living s--- out of her" because she was vacuuming at 9:30 p.m. the night before.
The resident who said the threatening statement told police she was upset because she suffers from migraines.
She was warned about making threatening statements toward her neighbors.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek residents to see rate decrease in city portion of tax bill
- Wisconsin DOT: South 27th Street is open for business during holiday season (1)
- Meijer to provide food for Oak Creek's annual 'Evening of Blessings'
- Oak Creek 8th graders 'view the world' as journalists in writing unit, 4 essays to be posted online (1)
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 19, 2015
- Oak Creek planners can live with modified apartment proposal
- Oak Creek Culver's to host annual Kids2Kids Toy Drive
- Resident invited to special Packers event after solving Associated Bank's 'turf search' in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 12, 2015 issue