A man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he threw shards of glass in his girlfriend's face May 3.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The man threw shards of glass in his girlfriend's face, broke numerous glass objects, then pinned her down and slapped her in the face and pulled her hair in her apartment in the 8800 block of South Oak Park Drive about 4 a.m. May 3.
The woman said the couple had an argument that started in a bar in Milwaukee and escalated while they were driving to her residence.
The Oak Creek Fire Department medical unit treated her injuries and she refused transportation to the hospital.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Man hits workers with gravel because construction made it difficult to get into his driveway
- Helicopter helps place HVAC units on Meijer at Drexel Town Square
- Elderly resident with asthma trapped in elevator at Country View Retirement Home
- Oak Creek Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Oak Creek Knights marching band captures its first state title
- Oak Creek High School production company plays to strengths of The Little Theater
- Amendments may curtail proposed closing of Hales Corners wading pool and elimination of UW-Extension
- In a new proposed OCFSD course, students would build a house
- Oak Creek Water Street Brewery takes one step closer
- Oak Creek woman charged as part of prescription fraud ring