A man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he threw shards of glass in his girlfriend's face May 3.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The man threw shards of glass in his girlfriend's face, broke numerous glass objects, then pinned her down and slapped her in the face and pulled her hair in her apartment in the 8800 block of South Oak Park Drive about 4 a.m. May 3.
The woman said the couple had an argument that started in a bar in Milwaukee and escalated while they were driving to her residence.
The Oak Creek Fire Department medical unit treated her injuries and she refused transportation to the hospital.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Elmbrook Rotary Club looking for more teams for annual Spikes for Tykes fundraiser
- For Oak Creek-Franklin school boundaries, it's back to Option 1
- Department of Transportation to update local businesses about South 27th Street construction
- Oak Creek's historical society begins tour season on Memorial Day
- Oak Creek High School track now open to public Saturday mornings
- Heart the City 5K/10K to raise awareness for area homeless
- 'Maus,' a graphic novel about the Holocaust, may be added to Oak Creek High School English class
- Oak Creek police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek native directs 'android' ad for filmmaker David Lynch's signature coffee