Police arrested a man and woman in connection to an escort license violation after they heard the two discussing oral sex April 29.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Police were doing a knock and talk at La Quinta, 7141 S. 13th St., at about 12:20 a.m. April 29. They heard the man and woman discussing oral sex inside a room.
The man and woman admitted they met through her ad for sexual acts and erotic body massages on backpage.com, and that the man paid her $100 for oral sex.
The man was arrested and cited for possession of marijuana and the woman was arrested and cited for prostitution/escort license violation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- 'Land fill' paves way for new lakefront road in Oak Creek
- Zone Baseball makes The Rock its home plate
- Old market lives on in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek Police Report: July 17, 2014 issue
- Man arrested for masturbating in shopping center lot in Oak Creek
- Eatery falters amid road construction in Oak Creek
- Domestic bird found stray in Oak Creek
- Pixologie photo organizers memorialize life stories
- Alderman settles into new spot on Common Council