A motorist in Oak Creek reported a brick was thrown at her moving vehicle on April 18.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A motorist reported the brick was thrown at her moving vehicle on Nicholson Road and Highway 100 on the evening of April 18.
She told police she was driving eastbound in the 100 block of East Ryan Road when the truck in front of her slammed on the brakes and she swerved around the truck, pulling off onto the side of the roadway.
The truck then pulled up to her and someone threw a brick out of the window, striking the passenger side door of her vehicle and causing $500 in damage.
Police have a possible license plate number of the truck and are investigating.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Man hits workers with gravel because construction made it difficult to get into his driveway
- Helicopter helps place HVAC units on Meijer at Drexel Town Square
- Elderly resident with asthma trapped in elevator at Country View Retirement Home
- Oak Creek Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Oak Creek Knights marching band captures its first state title
- Oak Creek High School production company plays to strengths of The Little Theater
- Amendments may curtail proposed closing of Hales Corners wading pool and elimination of UW-Extension
- In a new proposed OCFSD course, students would build a house
- Oak Creek Water Street Brewery takes one step closer
- Oak Creek woman charged as part of prescription fraud ring