A motorist in Oak Creek reported a brick was thrown at her moving vehicle on April 18.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A motorist reported the brick was thrown at her moving vehicle on Nicholson Road and Highway 100 on the evening of April 18.
She told police she was driving eastbound in the 100 block of East Ryan Road when the truck in front of her slammed on the brakes and she swerved around the truck, pulling off onto the side of the roadway.
The truck then pulled up to her and someone threw a brick out of the window, striking the passenger side door of her vehicle and causing $500 in damage.
Police have a possible license plate number of the truck and are investigating.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale Schools to re-evaluate polling place requests this Thursday
- Oak Creek Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Chick-fil-A celebrates National Lemonade Day with free samples in Brookfield, Greendale
- Police notes: Aug. 14, 2014 issue
- Oak Creek-Franklin board puts school space-related referendum questions on November ballot
- Two years later, Oak Creek officers honored for efforts in Sikh Temple shooting
- Oak Creek Police Report: Aug. 14, 2014 issue
- Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School Board to vote on referendum question
- Oak Creek road rage leads to rollover
- Oak Creek Police Report: Aug. 7, 2014 issue