A man was arrested for battery and disorderly conduct after he pulled a man out of his car and punched him in the face and then pushed the man's wife to the ground in the 300 block of West Rawson Avenue at 4:30 p.m. Feb. 18.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The man pulled the man out of his car and punched him in the face, causing a minor cut to his right cheek. Then he pushed the man's wife to the ground, screamed profanities at her and threatened to beat her up and leave her for dead.
The man was arrested again the same evening after he became intoxicated, returned to the residence in violation of a no-contact order and threatened one of the subjects again at about 10:30 p.m., and then fled when police were called.
Police pursued the man's vehicle, but he failed to stop for officers until he reached his residence in the 1300 block of West Rawson Avenue.
He was arrested and taken into custody for disorderly conduct, bail jumping, fleeing police and drunken driving.
- Oak Creek increases dog ownership limit from two to three
- Oak Creek police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek's Summer Concert Series begins June 29
- Splash pad gets off to a slippery start at Drexel Town Square (1)
- Nominations being accepted for the 2016 Oak Creek Landscaping Awards
- Oak Creek combating Emerald Ash Borer with chemicals
- Oak Creek police report: June 16, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek's Miliacca eyes state pageant title
- Oak Creek passes agreement for senior community in Drexel Town Square
- Oak Creek makes a splash opening its splash pad in Drexel Town Square