A man was arrested for battery and disorderly conduct after he pulled a man out of his car and punched him in the face and then pushed the man's wife to the ground in the 300 block of West Rawson Avenue at 4:30 p.m. Feb. 18.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The man pulled the man out of his car and punched him in the face, causing a minor cut to his right cheek. Then he pushed the man's wife to the ground, screamed profanities at her and threatened to beat her up and leave her for dead.
The man was arrested again the same evening after he became intoxicated, returned to the residence in violation of a no-contact order and threatened one of the subjects again at about 10:30 p.m., and then fled when police were called.
Police pursued the man's vehicle, but he failed to stop for officers until he reached his residence in the 1300 block of West Rawson Avenue.
He was arrested and taken into custody for disorderly conduct, bail jumping, fleeing police and drunken driving.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Former MLB player John Mallee to coach at Prospect Training Academy
- Black Bear Bottling named 2015 Business of the Year by South Suburban Chamber of Commerce
- Oak Creek Common Council denies police chief's request for 7.5-percent raise — at least for 2016
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Tickets now on sale for annual 'Taste of Oak Creek-Franklin' fundraiser
- Oak Creek's former city hall, library now demolished
- Oak Creek participates in national Water and Health Study
- Video: Oak Creek reflects on Obama's call for tighter gun legislation
- Oak Creek police report: Jan. 28, 2016 issue
- New Oak Creek Goodwill Store to host grand opening (3)