A man was arrested for battery and disorderly conduct after he pulled a man out of his car and punched him in the face and then pushed the man's wife to the ground in the 300 block of West Rawson Avenue at 4:30 p.m. Feb. 18.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The man pulled the man out of his car and punched him in the face, causing a minor cut to his right cheek. Then he pushed the man's wife to the ground, screamed profanities at her and threatened to beat her up and leave her for dead.
The man was arrested again the same evening after he became intoxicated, returned to the residence in violation of a no-contact order and threatened one of the subjects again at about 10:30 p.m., and then fled when police were called.
Police pursued the man's vehicle, but he failed to stop for officers until he reached his residence in the 1300 block of West Rawson Avenue.
He was arrested and taken into custody for disorderly conduct, bail jumping, fleeing police and drunken driving.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Caterpillar Inc. moves Oak Creek mining equipment HQ to South Milwaukee
- 'Evening of Blessings' provides the less fortunate with Thanksgiving dinner
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Oak Creek Public Library to close for one week during move to Drexel Town Square
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 1, 2015 issue
- Kwik Trip opens second location in Oak Creek
- Job fair to be held at Milwaukee Area Technical College's Oak Creek campus
- MyCommunityNow reporter searching for local ghost stories
- Oak Creek police report: Sept. 24, 2015 issue