A man was arrested for battery and disorderly conduct after he pulled a man out of his car and punched him in the face and then pushed the man's wife to the ground in the 300 block of West Rawson Avenue at 4:30 p.m. Feb. 18.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The man pulled the man out of his car and punched him in the face, causing a minor cut to his right cheek. Then he pushed the man's wife to the ground, screamed profanities at her and threatened to beat her up and leave her for dead.
The man was arrested again the same evening after he became intoxicated, returned to the residence in violation of a no-contact order and threatened one of the subjects again at about 10:30 p.m., and then fled when police were called.
Police pursued the man's vehicle, but he failed to stop for officers until he reached his residence in the 1300 block of West Rawson Avenue.
He was arrested and taken into custody for disorderly conduct, bail jumping, fleeing police and drunken driving.
- Oak Creek police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek student facing charges after stealing car, eluding police
- Oak Creek police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District's director of business reflects on career, looks forward in Q&A
- Meijer customers given opportunity to co-star in television commercial
- Oak Creek receives 'Vision Award' for Drexel Town Square development
- Oak Creek police report: April 14, 2016 issue
- 'Vampire Academy' author to attend book signing at Oak Creek Public Library
- Cellphone tower stands in way of Oak Creek-Franklin school auditorium (1)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School Board gets three new faces