An Oak Creek resident called police Feb. 4 to report property damage after renting her trailer to a friend for a bachelorette party.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A resident in the 6300 block of South 24th Street called police to report a friend damaged her property at 10:40 a.m. Feb. 4.
The caller told police she rented her trailer to a friend and her friend's friend for a bachelorette party Feb. 1, and said that drinks were spilled that left stains on her carpet, drink "rings" were left on her piano and one of her beer mugs was missing and possibly broken.
She was advised the damage was a civil matter, not a police matter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Trail continues toward Abendschein Park's full development in Oak Creek
- Man arrested for fraud after ordering food, passing out and leaving eatery
- Teen drug use, prevention panel discussion Thursday, Oct. 30
- Early voting now open at Oak Creek City Hall
- County Supervisor Steve Taylor to host Oak Creek town hall meeting on Wednesday
- County Supervisor Steve Taylor to host Hales Corners town hall meeting on Wednesday
- Local schools are bursting at the seams
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Lake Vista redevelopment reaches 'point of action' in Oak Creek