An Oak Creek resident called police Feb. 4 to report property damage after renting her trailer to a friend for a bachelorette party.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A resident in the 6300 block of South 24th Street called police to report a friend damaged her property at 10:40 a.m. Feb. 4.
The caller told police she rented her trailer to a friend and her friend's friend for a bachelorette party Feb. 1, and said that drinks were spilled that left stains on her carpet, drink "rings" were left on her piano and one of her beer mugs was missing and possibly broken.
She was advised the damage was a civil matter, not a police matter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek-Franklin parent group pushes for larger school board membership
- 'Not one more' life: Oak Creek service stresses need for drop in gun violence (1)
- Oak Creek police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Video: Oak Creek-Franklin flips coin to determine task force chair; parents invited to apply
- #RisingForCharleston Service to support victims of church shooting, request stricter gun laws
- Oak Creek-Franklin Superintendent Sara Burmeister retires
- Oak Creek police report: June 25, 2015 issue
- Elm Grove police seek leads in robbery
- Oak Creek-Franklin board forms new committee to deal with school boundaries debate
- Proposed changes to Oak Creek Water and Sewer Utility Commission rejected (1)