An Oak Creek resident called police Feb. 4 to report property damage after renting her trailer to a friend for a bachelorette party.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A resident in the 6300 block of South 24th Street called police to report a friend damaged her property at 10:40 a.m. Feb. 4.
The caller told police she rented her trailer to a friend and her friend's friend for a bachelorette party Feb. 1, and said that drinks were spilled that left stains on her carpet, drink "rings" were left on her piano and one of her beer mugs was missing and possibly broken.
She was advised the damage was a civil matter, not a police matter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek and Franklin primary: What's on the ballot
- Oak Creek Chick-fil-A announces March grand opening, 'First 100' promotion
- Former MLB player John Mallee to coach at Prospect Training Academy (1)
- Black Bear Bottling named 2015 Business of the Year by South Suburban Chamber of Commerce (1)
- Oak Creek denies police chief's request for 7.5 % raise
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Tickets now on sale for annual 'Taste of Oak Creek-Franklin' fundraiser
- Oak Creek's former city hall, library now demolished
- Oak Creek participates in national Water and Health Study