An Oak Creek resident called police Feb. 4 to report property damage after renting her trailer to a friend for a bachelorette party.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A resident in the 6300 block of South 24th Street called police to report a friend damaged her property at 10:40 a.m. Feb. 4.
The caller told police she rented her trailer to a friend and her friend's friend for a bachelorette party Feb. 1, and said that drinks were spilled that left stains on her carpet, drink "rings" were left on her piano and one of her beer mugs was missing and possibly broken.
She was advised the damage was a civil matter, not a police matter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek High School track to be named after Jerry Anstett
- Oak Creek police report: March 26, 2015
- Mayor Steve Scaffidi weighs-in on issues and successes of Oak Creek
- Chick-fil-A approval for Drexel Town Square generates 'buzz' in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek reports former alderwoman Betty Kopplin has died
- Oak Creek police report: March 19, 2015 issue
- Incumbent Ruetz faces former alderman Verhalen in Oak Creek's 3rd District
- Incumbent Gehl faces former Alderwoman Grabowski in Oak Creek District 5 race
- Chick-fil-A approved for Drexel Town Square, conditions and restrictions not yet specified
- Video: Oak Creek reporter faces fear of falling through ice in safety training