A truck driver called police after a naked female refused to get out of his truck at Love's Travel Center, 9650 S. 20th St., about 4:45 p.m. Dec. 15.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The driver said he felt sorry for the woman and agreed to give her a ride, but when he returned to his truck and found her naked he told her to get out and she refused to leave.
The female admitted she asked the driver for a ride, but took off her clothes because she wanted to take a "shower" with baby wipes and denied soliciting the driver for sex.
The driver told police he just wanted her out of his truck and didn't want to press charges, and since there was no evidence of solicitation, police gave the woman a ride to Pilot on Highway K in Racine.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Man hits workers with gravel because construction made it difficult to get into his driveway
- Helicopter helps place HVAC units on Meijer at Drexel Town Square
- Elderly resident with asthma trapped in elevator at Country View Retirement Home
- Oak Creek Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Oak Creek Knights marching band captures its first state title
- Oak Creek High School production company plays to strengths of The Little Theater
- Amendments may curtail proposed closing of Hales Corners wading pool and elimination of UW-Extension
- In a new proposed OCFSD course, students would build a house
- Oak Creek Water Street Brewery takes one step closer
- Oak Creek woman charged as part of prescription fraud ring