A truck driver called police after a naked female refused to get out of his truck at Love's Travel Center, 9650 S. 20th St., about 4:45 p.m. Dec. 15.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The driver said he felt sorry for the woman and agreed to give her a ride, but when he returned to his truck and found her naked he told her to get out and she refused to leave.
The female admitted she asked the driver for a ride, but took off her clothes because she wanted to take a "shower" with baby wipes and denied soliciting the driver for sex.
The driver told police he just wanted her out of his truck and didn't want to press charges, and since there was no evidence of solicitation, police gave the woman a ride to Pilot on Highway K in Racine.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Seuss' birthday celebrated at Oak Creek library for Family Fun Night
- Got stuff? The Clutter Coach is coming to Oak Creek to help
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 26, 2015, issue
- City divided on addition of Chick-fil-A at Drexel Town Square in Oak Creek
- OCFSD considers more than $1 million in proposed capital improvements
- Milwaukee County Transit expands bus service to Oak Creek
- Sikh Temple shooting examined in one-hour documentary Monday
- Voters in Oak Creek-Franklin and Greendale decide candidates for April 7 election
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 19, 2015, issue
- Four OCFSD school board candidates advance to April's general election