A truck driver called police after a naked female refused to get out of his truck at Love's Travel Center, 9650 S. 20th St., about 4:45 p.m. Dec. 15.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The driver said he felt sorry for the woman and agreed to give her a ride, but when he returned to his truck and found her naked he told her to get out and she refused to leave.
The female admitted she asked the driver for a ride, but took off her clothes because she wanted to take a "shower" with baby wipes and denied soliciting the driver for sex.
The driver told police he just wanted her out of his truck and didn't want to press charges, and since there was no evidence of solicitation, police gave the woman a ride to Pilot on Highway K in Racine.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Oak Creek approves city budget with small tax levy increase
- Owls are a hoot at Deerfield Elementary
- Santa is ready to come to Oak Creek with a holiday workshop, bake contest and games
- Drugs, and concern about them, are on the rise in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 13, 2014 issue
- Oak Creek, Franklin residents vote "yes" to only one OCFSD referendum question
- Oak Creek votes in Schimel for attorney general
- Re-elected Gov. Walker won Oak Creek's vote
- Wauwatosa Common Council denies Woman's Club request for parking lot expansion