A truck driver called police after a naked female refused to get out of his truck at Love's Travel Center, 9650 S. 20th St., about 4:45 p.m. Dec. 15.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The driver said he felt sorry for the woman and agreed to give her a ride, but when he returned to his truck and found her naked he told her to get out and she refused to leave.
The female admitted she asked the driver for a ride, but took off her clothes because she wanted to take a "shower" with baby wipes and denied soliciting the driver for sex.
The driver told police he just wanted her out of his truck and didn't want to press charges, and since there was no evidence of solicitation, police gave the woman a ride to Pilot on Highway K in Racine.
- Meijer and Family Life Center partner in Simply Give food pantry donation program
- Video: 'Why not Oak Creek?' IKEA plans to open furniture store in summer 2018
- Furniture retailer IKEA reportedly eyeing site in Oak Creek (1)
- Annual Oak Creek bike rodeo mixes fun and safety
- Oak Creek police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek student facing charges after stealing car, eluding police
- Oak Creek police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District's director of business reflects on career, looks forward in Q&A
- Meijer customers given opportunity to co-star in television commercial