A truck driver called police after a naked female refused to get out of his truck at Love's Travel Center, 9650 S. 20th St., about 4:45 p.m. Dec. 15.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The driver said he felt sorry for the woman and agreed to give her a ride, but when he returned to his truck and found her naked he told her to get out and she refused to leave.
The female admitted she asked the driver for a ride, but took off her clothes because she wanted to take a "shower" with baby wipes and denied soliciting the driver for sex.
The driver told police he just wanted her out of his truck and didn't want to press charges, and since there was no evidence of solicitation, police gave the woman a ride to Pilot on Highway K in Racine.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek food distributor faces $85K in fines after employee injury
- Star of 'Dance Moms' to make Oak Creek appearance
- Sikh Temple announces memorial events to honor victims of shooting
- Oak Creek police report: July 23, 2015 issue
- Four things to know about new Drexel Town Square in Oak Creek (8)
- YES reports campaign to expand Oak Creek School Board has enough signatures for public vote (2)
- New Oak Creek Fire Station No. 1 to host open house
- Water Street Brewery opens Oak Creek location
- Oak Creek High announces student registration schedule
- Oak Creek Library to use Meijer donation for teen Internet cafe