Oak Creek - A woman was arrested for providing escort services without a license and possession of drug paraphernalia after police discovered what she said was a massage business April 24.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Officers and K9 Officer Bronco responded to the Candlewood Suites, 6440 S. 13th St., after an employee called to report drug use and prostitution in a room about 3:30 p.m. April 24.
Officers found the woman had a massage table set up in her room, and there was a man present.
Officers questioned the woman about the table, and she told police she charges $80 to give massages in the room at the hotel.
She also stated that some of the subjects ask for sexual favors, but she only charges for the massage and never does any sexual favors for her clients.
The canine officer searched the room, revealing that the woman also had several needles, glass pipes used to smoke crack cocaine and some plastic bags with white residue concealed inside a makeup kit and bag located underneath a sink.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek-Franklin parent group pushes for larger school board membership
- 'Not one more' life: Oak Creek service stresses need for drop in gun violence (1)
- Oak Creek police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Video: Oak Creek-Franklin flips coin to determine task force chair; parents invited to apply
- #RisingForCharleston Service to support victims of church shooting, request stricter gun laws
- Oak Creek-Franklin Superintendent Sara Burmeister retires
- Oak Creek police report: June 25, 2015 issue
- Elm Grove police seek leads in robbery
- Oak Creek-Franklin board forms new committee to deal with school boundaries debate
- Proposed changes to Oak Creek Water and Sewer Utility Commission rejected (1)