Oak Creek - A woman was arrested for providing escort services without a license and possession of drug paraphernalia after police discovered what she said was a massage business April 24.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Officers and K9 Officer Bronco responded to the Candlewood Suites, 6440 S. 13th St., after an employee called to report drug use and prostitution in a room about 3:30 p.m. April 24.
Officers found the woman had a massage table set up in her room, and there was a man present.
Officers questioned the woman about the table, and she told police she charges $80 to give massages in the room at the hotel.
She also stated that some of the subjects ask for sexual favors, but she only charges for the massage and never does any sexual favors for her clients.
The canine officer searched the room, revealing that the woman also had several needles, glass pipes used to smoke crack cocaine and some plastic bags with white residue concealed inside a makeup kit and bag located underneath a sink.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood School Board asks legislators to increase school funding
- Oak Creek police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek High School teacher accused of 'profanity-laced tirade' by colleague beats allegations (16)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District reschedules enrollment boundary meeting (1)
- Oak Creek High School receives special grant to begin home construction class next year
- Oscar's in West Allis sports new look
- Oak Creek police report: April 16, 2015 issue (1)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District discusses new enrollment boundaries
- Salvation Army in Oak Creek to host human trafficking awareness event