You may have noticed today that MyCommunityNOW sites have switched from our previous commenting system to a new model, which requires a Facebook account.
We hope this change, which requires people to post using their real names, will elevate the level of transparency, discussion and civility in our comment threads.
The new commenting system may look familiar to NOW readers who also visit Today'sTMJ4, which uses the same system.
We know there will still be users who post comments which violate our guidelines. We would ask you to report abusive comments by clicking the "X" that appears on the top-right corner of a comment. Users who have previously registered on a NOW site will have to create a Facebook account to comment.
We also would like to hear any feedback or technical problems you may have with the new system. Drop us a line at email@example.com with the subject Facebook comments.
One current issue is that the comment bubble, which shows the amount of comments made to a story or blog post, is not properly updating. Thanks for your patience as we work through these issues.
- Oak Creek increases dog ownership limit from two to three
- Oak Creek police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek's Summer Concert Series begins June 29
- Splash pad gets off to a slippery start at Drexel Town Square (1)
- Nominations being accepted for the 2016 Oak Creek Landscaping Awards
- Oak Creek combating Emerald Ash Borer with chemicals
- Oak Creek police report: June 16, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek's Miliacca eyes state pageant title
- Oak Creek passes agreement for senior community in Drexel Town Square
- Oak Creek makes a splash opening its splash pad in Drexel Town Square