A customer who became unruly after finding out his lottery ticket was not a winner prompted a call from a Speedway employee to the Oak Creek Police Department last week.
According to the police report:
The employee called police after the 51-year-old man became loud and boisterous, kicked a shelf over and chased the employee around the store with his wheelchair after finding out his ticket was not a winner at 6:45 p.m. Thursday at Speedway, 8667 S. Howell Ave.
The man eventually left the store and no charges were filed.
You can find this story and more in MyCommunityNOW's weekly Suburban Crime Report, which features incidents compiled from more than 20 local police departments.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek's Meijer will open in August
- Drexel Town Square's Emerald Row apartments lauded for 'urban and pedestrian feel'
- Oak Creek High School may add boys volleyball, girls golf
- Oak Creek police report: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- Azura Memory Care wants to open its 13th Wisconsin facility in Oak Creek
- Knight Construction will give high school students a home-building experience
- Election Forum: District 3 alderman candidates share their point of view before primary election
- OCFSD school board member resigns
- Chick-fil-A seeks Oak Creek's Drexel Town Square for new restaurant
- Assisted living facility eyes Oak Creek neighborhood for new location