A customer who became unruly after finding out his lottery ticket was not a winner prompted a call from a Speedway employee to the Oak Creek Police Department last week.
According to the police report:
The employee called police after the 51-year-old man became loud and boisterous, kicked a shelf over and chased the employee around the store with his wheelchair after finding out his ticket was not a winner at 6:45 p.m. Thursday at Speedway, 8667 S. Howell Ave.
The man eventually left the store and no charges were filed.
You can find this story and more in MyCommunityNOW's weekly Suburban Crime Report, which features incidents compiled from more than 20 local police departments.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood School Board asks legislators to increase school funding
- Oak Creek police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek High School teacher accused of 'profanity-laced tirade' by colleague beats allegations (16)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District reschedules enrollment boundary meeting (1)
- Oak Creek High School receives special grant to begin home construction class next year
- Oscar's in West Allis sports new look
- Oak Creek police report: April 16, 2015 issue (1)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District discusses new enrollment boundaries
- Salvation Army in Oak Creek to host human trafficking awareness event