A customer who became unruly after finding out his lottery ticket was not a winner prompted a call from a Speedway employee to the Oak Creek Police Department last week.
According to the police report:
The employee called police after the 51-year-old man became loud and boisterous, kicked a shelf over and chased the employee around the store with his wheelchair after finding out his ticket was not a winner at 6:45 p.m. Thursday at Speedway, 8667 S. Howell Ave.
The man eventually left the store and no charges were filed.
You can find this story and more in MyCommunityNOW's weekly Suburban Crime Report, which features incidents compiled from more than 20 local police departments.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College students to work with Greendale schools for reading program
- Woman was struck after argument about friend being hit in the groin
- Oak Creek Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Greendale trustees rescind polling place referendum question
- Flight for Life responds to rollover accident in Greendale
- St. Francis and Oak Creek combine police dispatch units: Cities combine police dispatch units
- Motorist chased children, used racial slur, cops say
- Greendale School District to "get on a different trajectory" for polling place issue
- Greendale Schools to re-evaluate polling place requests this Thursday
- Oak Creek Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue