A customer who became unruly after finding out his lottery ticket was not a winner prompted a call from a Speedway employee to the Oak Creek Police Department last week.
According to the police report:
The employee called police after the 51-year-old man became loud and boisterous, kicked a shelf over and chased the employee around the store with his wheelchair after finding out his ticket was not a winner at 6:45 p.m. Thursday at Speedway, 8667 S. Howell Ave.
The man eventually left the store and no charges were filed.
You can find this story and more in MyCommunityNOW's weekly Suburban Crime Report, which features incidents compiled from more than 20 local police departments.
- Oak Creek hangs banners at Drexel Town Square in honor of local military heroes
- Oak Creek police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Corrections: Atty McGrath
- 'Little Mermaid' swims into Greendale Community Theatre
- Charcoal Grill and Rotisserie lights its grill in Oak Creek July 18
- Oak Creek offering free trial of activities in July
- Oak Creek Police offer tips when to say no to Pokemon Go
- Oak Creek Police Chief John Edwards taking job at Froedert in Menomonee Falls
- Oak Creek police report: July 14, 2016 issue
- Aldi looking to test a full bakery at its Oak Creek store