A customer who became unruly after finding out his lottery ticket was not a winner prompted a call from a Speedway employee to the Oak Creek Police Department last week.
According to the police report:
The employee called police after the 51-year-old man became loud and boisterous, kicked a shelf over and chased the employee around the store with his wheelchair after finding out his ticket was not a winner at 6:45 p.m. Thursday at Speedway, 8667 S. Howell Ave.
The man eventually left the store and no charges were filed.
You can find this story and more in MyCommunityNOW's weekly Suburban Crime Report, which features incidents compiled from more than 20 local police departments.
- Oak Creek police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek student facing charges after stealing car, eluding police
- Oak Creek police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District's director of business reflects on career, looks forward in Q&A
- Meijer customers given opportunity to co-star in television commercial
- Oak Creek receives 'Vision Award' for Drexel Town Square development
- Oak Creek police report: April 14, 2016 issue
- 'Vampire Academy' author to attend book signing at Oak Creek Public Library
- Cellphone tower stands in way of Oak Creek-Franklin school auditorium (1)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School Board gets three new faces