A 60-year-old Milwaukee woman was allegedly threatened by an unknown man who asked her for money in the parking lot at Pick 'n Save, 6462 S. 27th St., Oak Creek, the morning of Dec. 7.
The victim told police she was walking across the parking lot when she was approached by a man who asked her for the time. The woman stated she pointed to the clock at Tri-City National Bank and told the man it was 6:30 a.m.
The man then asked the woman for some money. When she said no, the suspect pointed his finger into the left side of her ribs and told her he wanted to kill her. The victim ran into Pick 'n Save and the suspect ran toward the Hy-View Mobile Home Park, according to the police report.
The suspect is described as a male in his 20s. He was wearing a black hooded sweat shirt with the hood pulled over his head.
No money was taken from the victim and she was uninjured. Officers checked the area but were unable to locate the suspect.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek's Meijer supercenter to open Aug. 4
- Oak Creek-Franklin parent group pushes for larger school board membership
- 'Not one more' life: Oak Creek service stresses need for drop in gun violence (2)
- Oak Creek police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Video: Oak Creek-Franklin flips coin to determine task force chair; parents invited to apply
- #RisingForCharleston Service to support victims of church shooting, request stricter gun laws
- Oak Creek-Franklin Superintendent Sara Burmeister retires
- Oak Creek police report: June 25, 2015 issue
- Elm Grove police seek leads in robbery
- Oak Creek-Franklin board forms new committee to deal with school boundaries debate