A 60-year-old Milwaukee woman was allegedly threatened by an unknown man who asked her for money in the parking lot at Pick 'n Save, 6462 S. 27th St., Oak Creek, the morning of Dec. 7.
The victim told police she was walking across the parking lot when she was approached by a man who asked her for the time. The woman stated she pointed to the clock at Tri-City National Bank and told the man it was 6:30 a.m.
The man then asked the woman for some money. When she said no, the suspect pointed his finger into the left side of her ribs and told her he wanted to kill her. The victim ran into Pick 'n Save and the suspect ran toward the Hy-View Mobile Home Park, according to the police report.
The suspect is described as a male in his 20s. He was wearing a black hooded sweat shirt with the hood pulled over his head.
No money was taken from the victim and she was uninjured. Officers checked the area but were unable to locate the suspect.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Seuss' birthday celebrated at Oak Creek library for Family Fun Night
- Got stuff? The Clutter Coach is coming to Oak Creek to help
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 26, 2015, issue
- City divided on addition of Chick-fil-A at Drexel Town Square in Oak Creek
- OCFSD considers more than $1 million in proposed capital improvements
- Milwaukee County Transit expands bus service to Oak Creek
- Sikh Temple shooting examined in one-hour documentary Monday
- Voters in Oak Creek-Franklin and Greendale decide candidates for April 7 election
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 19, 2015, issue
- Four OCFSD school board candidates advance to April's general election