Oak Creek - Tires were slashed on at least six vehicles in an area bounded by 11th Avenue, Puetz Road and Highway 32 between midnight Sunday and early Monday morning.
According to the Oak Creek police report the following tire-slashing incidents were reported to have happened that night:
Both driver-side tires were slashed on a Honda in the 3200 block of East Stonefield Drive.
Four tires were slashed on a van at Grace Lutheran Early Childhood Center, 3381 E. Puetz Road.
Three tires were slashed on one car and two rear tires were slashed on a second car at Lake Forest Apartments.
Four tires were slashed on a vehicle in the 8600 block of South Market Place.
Both driver-side tires were slashed on a vehicle in the 3500 block of East Puetz Road.
Total damage is estimated at $2,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek High School track to be named after Jerry Anstett
- Oak Creek police report: March 26, 2015
- Mayor Steve Scaffidi weighs-in on issues and successes of Oak Creek
- Chick-fil-A approval for Drexel Town Square generates 'buzz' in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek reports former alderwoman Betty Kopplin has died
- Oak Creek police report: March 19, 2015 issue
- Incumbent Ruetz faces former alderman Verhalen in Oak Creek's 3rd District
- Incumbent Gehl faces former Alderwoman Grabowski in Oak Creek District 5 race
- Chick-fil-A approved for Drexel Town Square, conditions and restrictions not yet specified
- Video: Oak Creek reporter faces fear of falling through ice in safety training