Oak Creek police investigate burglaries at adjoining businesses
Total of $800 cash was taken
Oak Creek - Police are investigating the theft of cash from two adjacent businesses in the 8500 block of South Howell Avenue between 9 a.m. Nov. 12 and 11 a.m. Nov. 13.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
During that timeframe, about $600 was taken from the cash drawer at Mailtruck Model A Ford Parts and a cash drawer containing $200 was taken from Cutest Kids consignment store. There was an unsecured access point between the two businesses.
Officers found pry marks on a door connecting the consignment store to WJ Kuhn, but nothing was reported missing from either WJ Kuhn or HK Graphics, which also is in the same building.
The front entry doors to both businesses were secured, and there were no signs of forced entry.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: May 28, 2015 issue
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Cafe Blue takes pleasure in providing simple pleasures
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District considers how to address need for auditorium
- Cedar Hills to celebrate fifth-grade artwork in annual Gallery Night
- Oak Creek police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Elmbrook Rotary Club looking for more teams for annual Spikes for Tykes fundraiser
- For Oak Creek-Franklin school boundaries, it's back to Option 1
- Department of Transportation to update local businesses about South 27th Street construction
- Oak Creek's historical society begins tour season on Memorial Day
- Oak Creek High School track now open to public Saturday mornings