Brian Murphy, the Oak Creek police lieutenant who waved off help despite being shot multiple times in yesterday's mass shooting at the Sikh temple, was a finalist for the chief of police position in 2010.
The 51-year-old was listed in critical condition at Froedtert Hospital in Wauwatosa as of Monday morning.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District reschedules enrollment boundary meeting
- Oak Creek High School receives special grant to begin home construction class next year
- Oscar's in West Allis sports new look
- Oak Creek police report: April 16, 2015 issue (1)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District discusses new enrollment boundaries
- Salvation Army in Oak Creek to host human trafficking awareness event
- Pat McCurdy returns to Oak Creek for concert fundraiser
- Tornado watch in effect
- Borchardt, Cerniglia retain Oak Creek-Franklin School Board seats