Brian Murphy, the Oak Creek police lieutenant who waved off help despite being shot multiple times in yesterday's mass shooting at the Sikh temple, was a finalist for the chief of police position in 2010.
The 51-year-old was listed in critical condition at Froedtert Hospital in Wauwatosa as of Monday morning.
- Oak Creek police report: June 30, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek strategizes for an updated plan
- Oak Creek holding selfie search contest in July
- Oak Creek increases dog ownership limit from two to three
- Oak Creek police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek's Summer Concert Series begins June 29
- Splash pad gets off to a slippery start at Drexel Town Square (1)
- Nominations being accepted for the 2016 Oak Creek Landscaping Awards
- Oak Creek combating Emerald Ash Borer with chemicals
- Oak Creek police report: June 16, 2016 issue