A caller to the Oak Creek police last week reported seeing something out of a horror movie emerge from the fog in the wee hours of the morning.
According to the police report:
The caller reported that he and a friend were talking in a parked car in the 9100 block of South Chicago Road about 2 a.m. on May 2.
A tall, muscular man dressed in a black robe and wearing a white "Scream" mask walked out of the fog and up to his car and stood outside it for a moment.
The figure slowly backed away, then turned, crouched behind some bushes for a moment and eventually walked away in a northwest direction between two houses.
The caller told police he was unsure if it was a prank and did not know who would want to prank him.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek High School track to be named after Jerry Anstett
- Oak Creek police report: March 26, 2015
- Mayor Steve Scaffidi weighs-in on issues and successes of Oak Creek
- Chick-fil-A approval for Drexel Town Square generates 'buzz' in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek reports former alderwoman Betty Kopplin has died
- Oak Creek police report: March 19, 2015 issue
- Incumbent Ruetz faces former alderman Verhalen in Oak Creek's 3rd District
- Incumbent Gehl faces former Alderwoman Grabowski in Oak Creek District 5 race
- Chick-fil-A approved for Drexel Town Square, conditions and restrictions not yet specified
- Video: Oak Creek reporter faces fear of falling through ice in safety training