A caller to the Oak Creek police last week reported seeing something out of a horror movie emerge from the fog in the wee hours of the morning.
According to the police report:
The caller reported that he and a friend were talking in a parked car in the 9100 block of South Chicago Road about 2 a.m. on May 2.
A tall, muscular man dressed in a black robe and wearing a white "Scream" mask walked out of the fog and up to his car and stood outside it for a moment.
The figure slowly backed away, then turned, crouched behind some bushes for a moment and eventually walked away in a northwest direction between two houses.
The caller told police he was unsure if it was a prank and did not know who would want to prank him.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek cops called for 'burning flesh' odor, but find a feast instead
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- News & Notes: Dec. 5
- New Year's Eve party to raise money to curb violence
- Oak Creek freezes employee pay for 2014
- Recycling used electronics for free
- $2.5 million needed to update library
- Oak Creek District 6 aldermanic seat will be contested (1)
- Black Bear to expand bottling operation in Oak Creek (1)
- Oak Creek ups spending to $24.3M in 2014