A caller to the Oak Creek police last week reported seeing something out of a horror movie emerge from the fog in the wee hours of the morning.
According to the police report:
The caller reported that he and a friend were talking in a parked car in the 9100 block of South Chicago Road about 2 a.m. on May 2.
A tall, muscular man dressed in a black robe and wearing a white "Scream" mask walked out of the fog and up to his car and stood outside it for a moment.
The figure slowly backed away, then turned, crouched behind some bushes for a moment and eventually walked away in a northwest direction between two houses.
The caller told police he was unsure if it was a prank and did not know who would want to prank him.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public workshop welcomes input for Lake Vista redevelopment
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Residents can provide input for updated Oak Creek comprehensive plan
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Oak Creek approves city budget with small tax levy increase
- Owls are a hoot at Deerfield Elementary
- Santa is ready to come to Oak Creek with a holiday workshop, bake contest and games
- Drugs, and concern about them, are on the rise in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 13, 2014 issue
- Oak Creek, Franklin residents vote "yes" to only one OCFSD referendum question