A 54-year-old Oak Creek man was cited for lewd and lascivious behavior Sunday after calling 911 multiple times to report that his wife had stolen his underwear and pants.
According to the police report:
The officers found the man naked from the waist down after responding to his 911 call in the 2300 block of West Puetz Road at 9:50 p.m.
The man was intoxicated and called 911 multiple times, stating his wife had stolen his clothing.
He also was cited for misuse of emergency telephone numbers and was advised that his missing shorts were not a police matter.
Police issued a disorderly conduct ticket about 11:50 p.m. that night after the man was seen hiding in a neighbor’s bushes wearing only a shirt.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek-Franklin parent group pushes for larger school board membership
- 'Not one more' life: Oak Creek service stresses need for drop in gun violence (2)
- Oak Creek police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Video: Oak Creek-Franklin flips coin to determine task force chair; parents invited to apply
- #RisingForCharleston Service to support victims of church shooting, request stricter gun laws
- Oak Creek-Franklin Superintendent Sara Burmeister retires
- Oak Creek police report: June 25, 2015 issue
- Elm Grove police seek leads in robbery
- Oak Creek-Franklin board forms new committee to deal with school boundaries debate
- Proposed changes to Oak Creek Water and Sewer Utility Commission rejected (1)