A 54-year-old Oak Creek man was cited for lewd and lascivious behavior Sunday after calling 911 multiple times to report that his wife had stolen his underwear and pants.
According to the police report:
The officers found the man naked from the waist down after responding to his 911 call in the 2300 block of West Puetz Road at 9:50 p.m.
The man was intoxicated and called 911 multiple times, stating his wife had stolen his clothing.
He also was cited for misuse of emergency telephone numbers and was advised that his missing shorts were not a police matter.
Police issued a disorderly conduct ticket about 11:50 p.m. that night after the man was seen hiding in a neighbor’s bushes wearing only a shirt.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek cops called for 'burning flesh' odor, but find a feast instead
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- News & Notes: Dec. 5
- New Year's Eve party to raise money to curb violence
- Oak Creek freezes employee pay for 2014
- Recycling used electronics for free
- $2.5 million needed to update library
- Oak Creek District 6 aldermanic seat will be contested
- Black Bear to expand bottling operation in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek ups spending to $24.3M in 2014