A 54-year-old Oak Creek man was cited for lewd and lascivious behavior Sunday after calling 911 multiple times to report that his wife had stolen his underwear and pants.
According to the police report:
The officers found the man naked from the waist down after responding to his 911 call in the 2300 block of West Puetz Road at 9:50 p.m.
The man was intoxicated and called 911 multiple times, stating his wife had stolen his clothing.
He also was cited for misuse of emergency telephone numbers and was advised that his missing shorts were not a police matter.
Police issued a disorderly conduct ticket about 11:50 p.m. that night after the man was seen hiding in a neighbor’s bushes wearing only a shirt.
- Oak Creek prepares for National Night Out
- Oak Creek Public Library to host Hogwarts Reunion
- Oak Creek hangs banners at Drexel Town Square in honor of local military heroes
- Oak Creek police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Corrections: Atty McGrath
- 'Little Mermaid' swims into Greendale Community Theatre
- Charcoal Grill and Rotisserie lights its grill in Oak Creek July 18
- Oak Creek offering free trial of activities in July
- Oak Creek Police offer tips when to say no to Pokemon Go
- Oak Creek Police Chief John Edwards taking job at Froedert in Menomonee Falls