A 54-year-old Oak Creek man was cited for lewd and lascivious behavior Sunday after calling 911 multiple times to report that his wife had stolen his underwear and pants.
According to the police report:
The officers found the man naked from the waist down after responding to his 911 call in the 2300 block of West Puetz Road at 9:50 p.m.
The man was intoxicated and called 911 multiple times, stating his wife had stolen his clothing.
He also was cited for misuse of emergency telephone numbers and was advised that his missing shorts were not a police matter.
Police issued a disorderly conduct ticket about 11:50 p.m. that night after the man was seen hiding in a neighbor’s bushes wearing only a shirt.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: April 24
- Firefighters respond to report of smoke at home, find DJ smoke machine on
- Police Report: April 22
- Jack Lang, 76, faces life in prison for allegedly killing his wife for 'giving him hell'
- Stella and Chewy's to relocate, expand to Oakview Business Park
- State of the City Twitter chat probes Drexel Town Square, construction and more
- Social media: Oak Creek Ask the Mayor Twitter chat recap
- Police, firefighters respond to brush, leaf fires in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek Mayor Scaffidi to host 'State of the City' chat via Twitter tonight
- News & Notes: April 17