A 54-year-old Oak Creek man was cited for lewd and lascivious behavior Sunday after calling 911 multiple times to report that his wife had stolen his underwear and pants.
According to the police report:
The officers found the man naked from the waist down after responding to his 911 call in the 2300 block of West Puetz Road at 9:50 p.m.
The man was intoxicated and called 911 multiple times, stating his wife had stolen his clothing.
He also was cited for misuse of emergency telephone numbers and was advised that his missing shorts were not a police matter.
Police issued a disorderly conduct ticket about 11:50 p.m. that night after the man was seen hiding in a neighbor’s bushes wearing only a shirt.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek High School track to be named after Jerry Anstett
- Oak Creek police report: March 26, 2015
- Mayor Steve Scaffidi weighs-in on issues and successes of Oak Creek
- Chick-fil-A approval for Drexel Town Square generates 'buzz' in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek reports former alderwoman Betty Kopplin has died
- Oak Creek police report: March 19, 2015 issue
- Incumbent Ruetz faces former alderman Verhalen in Oak Creek's 3rd District
- Incumbent Gehl faces former Alderwoman Grabowski in Oak Creek District 5 race
- Chick-fil-A approved for Drexel Town Square, conditions and restrictions not yet specified
- Video: Oak Creek reporter faces fear of falling through ice in safety training