A 54-year-old Oak Creek man was cited for lewd and lascivious behavior Sunday after calling 911 multiple times to report that his wife had stolen his underwear and pants.
According to the police report:
The officers found the man naked from the waist down after responding to his 911 call in the 2300 block of West Puetz Road at 9:50 p.m.
The man was intoxicated and called 911 multiple times, stating his wife had stolen his clothing.
He also was cited for misuse of emergency telephone numbers and was advised that his missing shorts were not a police matter.
Police issued a disorderly conduct ticket about 11:50 p.m. that night after the man was seen hiding in a neighbor’s bushes wearing only a shirt.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Diversity garden tripling in size
- City withdraws $300K grant request for lakefront
- Police Report: May 14
- In Our Schools: May 14
- Franklin honors outgoing library director
- Franklin High School evacuated due to unusual odor
- Oak Creek police search for repeat shoplifting duo
- Woman arrested for providing unlicensed escort services
- Local schools exceed state test results
- Oak Creek police arrest woman for providing escort services without license