A 54-year-old Oak Creek man was cited for lewd and lascivious behavior Sunday after calling 911 multiple times to report that his wife had stolen his underwear and pants.
According to the police report:
The officers found the man naked from the waist down after responding to his 911 call in the 2300 block of West Puetz Road at 9:50 p.m.
The man was intoxicated and called 911 multiple times, stating his wife had stolen his clothing.
He also was cited for misuse of emergency telephone numbers and was advised that his missing shorts were not a police matter.
Police issued a disorderly conduct ticket about 11:50 p.m. that night after the man was seen hiding in a neighbor’s bushes wearing only a shirt.
- Oak Creek increases dog ownership limit from two to three
- Oak Creek police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek's Summer Concert Series begins June 29
- Splash pad gets off to a slippery start at Drexel Town Square (1)
- Nominations being accepted for the 2016 Oak Creek Landscaping Awards
- Oak Creek combating Emerald Ash Borer with chemicals
- Oak Creek police report: June 16, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek's Miliacca eyes state pageant title
- Oak Creek passes agreement for senior community in Drexel Town Square
- Oak Creek makes a splash opening its splash pad in Drexel Town Square