A 74-year-old Milwaukee man called police to report a theft of $50 after two women failed to give him $50 back in change for "escort services" he received at an Oak Creek hotel Monday.
According to the police report:
The man told police he had contracted for one of the women, known as "LaDonna," to give him a $50 back massage from 1:13 a.m. to 1:43 a.m. in his room at Days Inn, 1201 W. College Ave.
The man told the women he only had a $100 bill, and the women agreed to provide him with change in the morning, but he never received it.
Police questioned LaDonna, a 22-year-old Illinois man dressed as a woman, who told police he was an escort who had his own website advertising LaDonna's services.
They also questioned the other escort, a 25-year-old Illinois woman, who admitted doing business in Wisconsin on a regular basis.
The man was warned about soliciting escort services and the officer advised him the incident was a civil matter.
Days Inn management has placed the man on its “do not rent” lists.
The same man was involved in an incident the day before. Oak Creek police say he was intoxicated, wearing a Santa hat and spitting at people in a church parking lot.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Hot Hula 'try-it' class offered March 17
- Oak Creek city hall, fire station and library opening dates announced
- Oak Creek police report: March 5, 2015
- Family Life Center and other Oak Creek resources unite against poverty
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: March 5
- Interactive: Fewer students in Oak Creek are taking free or reduced-price lunches
- Dr. Seuss' birthday celebrated at Oak Creek library for Family Fun Night
- Got stuff? The Clutter Coach is coming to Oak Creek to help
- Oak Creek police report: Feb. 26, 2015, issue
- City divided on addition of Chick-fil-A at Drexel Town Square in Oak Creek