A 74-year-old Milwaukee man called police to report a theft of $50 after two women failed to give him $50 back in change for "escort services" he received at an Oak Creek hotel Monday.
According to the police report:
The man told police he had contracted for one of the women, known as "LaDonna," to give him a $50 back massage from 1:13 a.m. to 1:43 a.m. in his room at Days Inn, 1201 W. College Ave.
The man told the women he only had a $100 bill, and the women agreed to provide him with change in the morning, but he never received it.
Police questioned LaDonna, a 22-year-old Illinois man dressed as a woman, who told police he was an escort who had his own website advertising LaDonna's services.
They also questioned the other escort, a 25-year-old Illinois woman, who admitted doing business in Wisconsin on a regular basis.
The man was warned about soliciting escort services and the officer advised him the incident was a civil matter.
Days Inn management has placed the man on its “do not rent” lists.
The same man was involved in an incident the day before. Oak Creek police say he was intoxicated, wearing a Santa hat and spitting at people in a church parking lot.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek cops called for 'burning flesh' odor, but find a feast instead
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- News & Notes: Dec. 5
- New Year's Eve party to raise money to curb violence
- Oak Creek freezes employee pay for 2014
- Recycling used electronics for free
- $2.5 million needed to update library
- Oak Creek District 6 aldermanic seat will be contested (1)
- Black Bear to expand bottling operation in Oak Creek (1)
- Oak Creek ups spending to $24.3M in 2014