A 74-year-old Milwaukee man called police to report a theft of $50 after two women failed to give him $50 back in change for "escort services" he received at an Oak Creek hotel Monday.
According to the police report:
The man told police he had contracted for one of the women, known as "LaDonna," to give him a $50 back massage from 1:13 a.m. to 1:43 a.m. in his room at Days Inn, 1201 W. College Ave.
The man told the women he only had a $100 bill, and the women agreed to provide him with change in the morning, but he never received it.
Police questioned LaDonna, a 22-year-old Illinois man dressed as a woman, who told police he was an escort who had his own website advertising LaDonna's services.
They also questioned the other escort, a 25-year-old Illinois woman, who admitted doing business in Wisconsin on a regular basis.
The man was warned about soliciting escort services and the officer advised him the incident was a civil matter.
Days Inn management has placed the man on its “do not rent” lists.
The same man was involved in an incident the day before. Oak Creek police say he was intoxicated, wearing a Santa hat and spitting at people in a church parking lot.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- Azura Memory Care wants to open its 13th Wisconsin facility in Oak Creek
- Knight Construction will give high school students a home-building experience
- OCFSD school board member resigns
- Chick-fil-A seeks Oak Creek's Drexel Town Square for new restaurant
- Assisted living facility eyes Oak Creek neighborhood for new location
- Oak Creek police officers negotiate 2 percent wage increase
- Oak Creek funds non-union city employee wage increases for first time since 2011
- Azura Memory Care seeks to build 13th Wisconsin location in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: Jan. 22, 2015 issue