Oak Creek police were called twice Sept. 18 on reports of a crazed woodchuck that had wandered into the middle of Ryan Road.
According to Oak Creek police report:
Police responded to a report of a crazed woodchuck in the middle of the road near Bender Park, 4503 E. Ryan Road, at 5:10 p.m. Sept. 18. Police removed the woodchuck from the roadway and put it in the bushes.
Police received a second call that the same crazed woodchuck wandered back into the roadway at 6:45 p.m.
Police responded and placed the woodchuck further into the woods.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- School district expects building recommendation by July
- Oak Creek OKs borrowing $20.5 million for City Hall/Library
- Police Report: March 4
- News & Notes: March 4
- Timber Wolf Preservation Society quietly goes out of business
- Man arrested for pulling man from car, punching him
- Date steals woman's belongings, strands her at gas station
- Kleefisch, Chandler praise Walker's record
- Two Oak Creek-Franklin schools likely to have safer entrances next fall
- Air Force recruiting office reports receiving threatening phone calls