Oak Creek police were called twice Sept. 18 on reports of a crazed woodchuck that had wandered into the middle of Ryan Road.
According to Oak Creek police report:
Police responded to a report of a crazed woodchuck in the middle of the road near Bender Park, 4503 E. Ryan Road, at 5:10 p.m. Sept. 18. Police removed the woodchuck from the roadway and put it in the bushes.
Police received a second call that the same crazed woodchuck wandered back into the roadway at 6:45 p.m.
Police responded and placed the woodchuck further into the woods.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College students to work with Greendale schools for reading program
- Woman was struck after argument about friend being hit in the groin
- Oak Creek Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Greendale trustees rescind polling place referendum question
- Flight for Life responds to rollover accident in Greendale
- St. Francis and Oak Creek combine police dispatch units: Cities combine police dispatch units
- Motorist chased children, used racial slur, cops say
- Greendale School District to "get on a different trajectory" for polling place issue
- Greendale Schools to re-evaluate polling place requests this Thursday
- Oak Creek Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue