Oak Creek police were called twice Sept. 18 on reports of a crazed woodchuck that had wandered into the middle of Ryan Road.
According to Oak Creek police report:
Police responded to a report of a crazed woodchuck in the middle of the road near Bender Park, 4503 E. Ryan Road, at 5:10 p.m. Sept. 18. Police removed the woodchuck from the roadway and put it in the bushes.
Police received a second call that the same crazed woodchuck wandered back into the roadway at 6:45 p.m.
Police responded and placed the woodchuck further into the woods.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek High School track to be named after Jerry Anstett
- Oak Creek police report: March 26, 2015
- Mayor Steve Scaffidi weighs-in on issues and successes of Oak Creek
- Chick-fil-A approval for Drexel Town Square generates 'buzz' in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek reports former alderwoman Betty Kopplin has died
- Oak Creek police report: March 19, 2015 issue
- Incumbent Ruetz faces former alderman Verhalen in Oak Creek's 3rd District
- Incumbent Gehl faces former Alderwoman Grabowski in Oak Creek District 5 race
- Chick-fil-A approved for Drexel Town Square, conditions and restrictions not yet specified
- Video: Oak Creek reporter faces fear of falling through ice in safety training