The Greendale Board of Health is looking for health professionals to serve on the board beginning in September.
Village bylaws say the Board of Health is composed of seven members, including five citizen members. A good faith effort is made to include nurses, physicians, dentists and mental health professionals with a special emphasis on finding a candidate with public health experience.
Meetings are held at 6 p.m. the second Tuesday of each month in the village.
Interested parties may contact Board of Health Chairman Christopher Greenberg at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Mayor Scaffidi to host 'State of the City' chat via Twitter tonight
- News & Notes: April 17
- Corrections: April 17
- Police Report: April 15
- 'Treat and Go' trauma kits will fill Oak Creek classrooms
- Club 2:35 inspires creativity outside of the classroom
- Man calls police, is arrested after punching officer in head
- Sikhs in Washington honor Officer Brian Murphy
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District weighs teacher merit pay
- Cash donations for funeral taken from Oak Creek home