The Greendale Board of Health is looking for health professionals to serve on the board beginning in September.
Village bylaws say the Board of Health is composed of seven members, including five citizen members. A good faith effort is made to include nurses, physicians, dentists and mental health professionals with a special emphasis on finding a candidate with public health experience.
Meetings are held at 6 p.m. the second Tuesday of each month in the village.
Interested parties may contact Board of Health Chairman Christopher Greenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: April 24
- Firefighters respond to report of smoke at home, find DJ smoke machine on
- Police Report: April 22
- Jack Lang, 76, faces life in prison for allegedly killing his wife for 'giving him hell'
- Stella and Chewy's to relocate, expand to Oakview Business Park
- State of the City Twitter chat probes Drexel Town Square, construction and more
- Social media: Oak Creek Ask the Mayor Twitter chat recap
- Police, firefighters respond to brush, leaf fires in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek Mayor Scaffidi to host 'State of the City' chat via Twitter tonight
- News & Notes: April 17