The Greendale Board of Health is looking for health professionals to serve on the board beginning in September.
Village bylaws say the Board of Health is composed of seven members, including five citizen members. A good faith effort is made to include nurses, physicians, dentists and mental health professionals with a special emphasis on finding a candidate with public health experience.
Meetings are held at 6 p.m. the second Tuesday of each month in the village.
Interested parties may contact Board of Health Chairman Christopher Greenberg at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood School Board asks legislators to increase school funding
- Oak Creek police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek High School teacher accused of 'profanity-laced tirade' by colleague beats allegations (16)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District reschedules enrollment boundary meeting (1)
- Oak Creek High School receives special grant to begin home construction class next year
- Oscar's in West Allis sports new look
- Oak Creek police report: April 16, 2015 issue (1)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District discusses new enrollment boundaries
- Salvation Army in Oak Creek to host human trafficking awareness event