The Greendale Fire Department collected $8,906 during the July 15-16 Fill-the-Boot fundraiser at 76th Street and Grange Avenue.
The annual Fill-the-Boot campaign supports Muscular Dystrophy Association, funding services for children and young adults such as support groups, clinic visits, summer camp, and wheelchair purchases and repairs.
Last year, Wisconsin firefighters raised $600,000 for MDA.
- Oak Creek police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek student facing charges after stealing car, eluding police
- Oak Creek police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District's director of business reflects on career, looks forward in Q&A
- Meijer customers given opportunity to co-star in television commercial
- Oak Creek receives 'Vision Award' for Drexel Town Square development
- Oak Creek police report: April 14, 2016 issue
- 'Vampire Academy' author to attend book signing at Oak Creek Public Library
- Cellphone tower stands in way of Oak Creek-Franklin school auditorium (1)
- Oak Creek-Franklin School Board gets three new faces