Oak Creek has invited the public to participate in the second in a series of meetings to help plan the future of the former Delphi site.
The meeting will run from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Thursday at the Civic Center, 8640 S. Howell Ave.
Its purpose is to generate public comments on conceptual plans for the site at the southwest corner of Howell Avenue and Puetz Road. The meeting will begin with a presentation by representatives of Graef, the city's consulting firm, to explain redevelopment options for the Delphi site as well as for the current Civic Center property.
For more information, contact Doug Seymour, director of Community Development, at (414) 768-6527.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- School district expects building recommendation by July
- Oak Creek OKs borrowing $20.5 million for City Hall/Library
- Police Report: March 4
- News & Notes: March 4
- Timber Wolf Preservation Society quietly goes out of business
- Man arrested for pulling man from car, punching him
- Date steals woman's belongings, strands her at gas station
- Kleefisch, Chandler praise Walker's record
- Two Oak Creek-Franklin schools likely to have safer entrances next fall
- Air Force recruiting office reports receiving threatening phone calls