Oak Creek has invited the public to participate in the second in a series of meetings to help plan the future of the former Delphi site.
The meeting will run from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Thursday at the Civic Center, 8640 S. Howell Ave.
Its purpose is to generate public comments on conceptual plans for the site at the southwest corner of Howell Avenue and Puetz Road. The meeting will begin with a presentation by representatives of Graef, the city's consulting firm, to explain redevelopment options for the Delphi site as well as for the current Civic Center property.
For more information, contact Doug Seymour, director of Community Development, at (414) 768-6527.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Man robbed in his own backyard in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek man killed in Sauk County traffic accident
- Oak Creek community buries time capsule at future city hall
- Oak Creek-Franklin School Board receives voter approval to add two more seats
- Oak Creek-Franklin School District approves preliminary budget, calls for tax rate increase
- Tickets now available for Oak Creek's Pig and Chicken Roast
- Oak Creek police report: Aug. 20, 2015 issue
- Parents invited to attend Oak Creek High School's open house
- Photo service Pixologie joins Charles Allis Art Museum to create historical archive