Oak Creek has invited the public to participate in the second in a series of meetings to help plan the future of the former Delphi site.
The meeting will run from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Thursday at the Civic Center, 8640 S. Howell Ave.
Its purpose is to generate public comments on conceptual plans for the site at the southwest corner of Howell Avenue and Puetz Road. The meeting will begin with a presentation by representatives of Graef, the city's consulting firm, to explain redevelopment options for the Delphi site as well as for the current Civic Center property.
For more information, contact Doug Seymour, director of Community Development, at (414) 768-6527.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Oak Creek residents to see rate decrease in city portion of tax bill
- Wisconsin DOT: South 27th Street is open for business during holiday season (1)
- Meijer to provide food for Oak Creek's annual 'Evening of Blessings'
- Oak Creek 8th graders 'view the world' as journalists in writing unit, 4 essays to be posted online (1)
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 19, 2015
- Oak Creek planners can live with modified apartment proposal
- Oak Creek Culver's to host annual Kids2Kids Toy Drive
- Resident invited to special Packers event after solving Associated Bank's 'turf search' in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 12, 2015 issue