Oak Creek has invited the public to participate in the second in a series of meetings to help plan the future of the former Delphi site.
The meeting will run from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Thursday at the Civic Center, 8640 S. Howell Ave.
Its purpose is to generate public comments on conceptual plans for the site at the southwest corner of Howell Avenue and Puetz Road. The meeting will begin with a presentation by representatives of Graef, the city's consulting firm, to explain redevelopment options for the Delphi site as well as for the current Civic Center property.
For more information, contact Doug Seymour, director of Community Development, at (414) 768-6527.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Lake Vista redevelopment reaches 'point of action' in Oak Creek
- 2 arrested after having sex in car in grocery store parking lot
- Star Wars-themed events held through Saturday at Oak Creek Public Library
- Oak Creek Police Report: Oct. 9, 2014 issue
- Wrecked car cautions high schoolers against impaired, distracted driving
- Oak Creek Police Report: Oct. 2, 2014 issue
- Oak Creek teams with Packer Radio Network for merchandise giveaway
- Hotel calls police about woman being beaten, but it was a couple role-playing during sex
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore