Oak Creek has invited the public to participate in the second in a series of meetings to help plan the future of the former Delphi site.
The meeting will run from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Thursday at the Civic Center, 8640 S. Howell Ave.
Its purpose is to generate public comments on conceptual plans for the site at the southwest corner of Howell Avenue and Puetz Road. The meeting will begin with a presentation by representatives of Graef, the city's consulting firm, to explain redevelopment options for the Delphi site as well as for the current Civic Center property.
For more information, contact Doug Seymour, director of Community Development, at (414) 768-6527.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public workshop welcomes input for Lake Vista redevelopment
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Residents can provide input for updated Oak Creek comprehensive plan
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Oak Creek approves city budget with small tax levy increase
- Owls are a hoot at Deerfield Elementary
- Santa is ready to come to Oak Creek with a holiday workshop, bake contest and games
- Drugs, and concern about them, are on the rise in Oak Creek
- Oak Creek police report: Nov. 13, 2014 issue
- Oak Creek, Franklin residents vote "yes" to only one OCFSD referendum question